Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Mar, 2011, 11:45 

User rating: 8
Along with the launch of the Dukascopy Forex Community (DFC), which is planned for April, 2011 we are creating this forum's thread.

It is meant for the discussions and questions of an above-contest nature. I.e. anything with relation to the functionality of the community, unified registration to contests etc.

At the beginning, the DFC functionality will be limited to the unified "one-click" registration to all Dukascopy demo contests.

However, in future participants may expect the following functionalities to be released:
1. User's community profile - possibility to track your activity in the contests etc.
2. Unified activity feed from all contests;
3. Private messaged between contest participants;
4. ......

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 May, 2011, 13:39 

User rating: -
The news says "April contest final results announced!" but there is nothing changed on the contest results page. Why?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 May, 2011, 16:11 

Multisanti1 wrote:
The news says "April contest final results announced!" but there is nothing changed on the contest results page. Why?

We think that the top-10 participants were equally good. No extra points are granted this month. However, it does not mean that we are not planning to give extra points in the future.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 03 May, 2011, 16:26 

I see. Will there be any individual comments for the april winners?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 05 May, 2011, 11:15 

No, all top-10 participants were equally good and there are no extra points and no comments for April. Only endnote is available. However, it does not mean that extra points are cancelled for the next month.

Post subject: stop loss/take profit orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 26 May, 2011, 20:20 

I can't find the option for stop loss and take profit in my JForex demo platform.
How do i access them?

Post subject: Re: stop loss/take profit orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Jun, 2011, 09:53 

charlie333 wrote:
I can't find the option for stop loss and take profit in my JForex demo platform.
How do i access them?

What kind of option do you mean?

SL and TP orders may either be linked to a position at the point of creation (by marking the respective checkbox) or being added to an existing position later.

Post subject: Pending Orders Cancellation Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Jun, 2011, 18:28 

I want to know is there any negative points given by dukascopy for cancellation of pending orders. For example, I placed a buy limit order at a certain price, but that order did not get triggered as price never reached there and I cancelled that order and placed another order later on.

Thanks,

Alifari

Post subject: Re: Pending Orders Cancellation Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Jun, 2011, 15:28 

alifari wrote:
I want to know is there any negative points given by dukascopy for cancellation of pending orders. For example, I placed a buy limit order at a certain price, but that order did not get triggered as price never reached there and I cancelled that order and placed another order later on.

Thanks,

Alifari

No, there are no limitations on cancelling of orders.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 02 Jul, 2011, 05:26 

Hi

In the final rankings of the Video Contest how can one user get "more than one position or prize".

As it is clearly stated in the contest rules section

"Participation rules"

6.Each participant can only be granted one single position and prize per Contest period even if he posts several videos during that Contest period.
7.If a Participant uploads several videos within one Contest period and more than one of those videos are eligible to a prize, the position of the participant is determined on the basis of the video with the higher ranking/results.

Can you please clarify this rules
Regards

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Jul, 2011, 10:39 

sun_trader wrote:
Hi

In the final rankings of the Video Contest how can one user get "more than one position or prize".

As it is clearly stated in the contest rules section

"Participation rules"

6.Each participant can only be granted one single position and prize per Contest period even if he posts several videos during that Contest period.
7.If a Participant uploads several videos within one Contest period and more than one of those videos are eligible to a prize, the position of the participant is determined on the basis of the video with the higher ranking/results.

Can you please clarify this rules
Regards

That is right. Any user may be granted only one prize, the amount of which is defined on the basis of the video that received the highest rank.
As you may see in the results section (https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/video-c ... nal-result) no prizes are indicated next to the second videos of some contestants (instead, "N/A" is written). Only the best video receives the award.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Jul, 2011, 01:06 

User rating: 0
Hi

How much times does it take to get the login details once subscribed to a contest?

Jeeves

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Jul, 2011, 20:57 

User rating: 0
Hi

Still haven't received my login detail for the contest. please help.

Jeeves

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 20 Jul, 2011, 10:04 

jeeves wrote:
Hi

Still haven't received my login detail for the contest. please help.

Jeeves

There was a temporary issue with the details being sent on July, 12th. It has already been fixed last week and we've sent the credentials to all clients that might have been affected by that breakdown.

Post subject: popularity Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Jul, 2011, 21:27 

Hi! I have a question. What means number Unique Visitors as part of calculating popularity? Is this number unique visitors blog
https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/ ... llionsfund
or my profile
https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/u/?Trillionsfund

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 30 Jul, 2011, 09:33 

where can i find the contest trding rules
?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 03 Aug, 2011, 17:02 

fzavier wrote:
where can i find the contest trding rules
?

The rules for the trader contest can be found here:

https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/ ... ntestrules

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Nov, 2011, 06:23 

Hi, I want to ask.

If I get in the top ten. The prize was given in live account. Can I then register under an IA for live account then being credited for the prize ? can i still get rebates from my trades after that if the IA offers rebate ?

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Nov, 2011, 11:44 

Guest wrote:
Hi, I want to ask.

If I get in the top ten. The prize was given in live account. Can I then register under an IA for live account then being credited for the prize ? can i still get rebates from my trades after that if the IA offers rebate ?

Thanks.

No, rebates and IA registration schemes are not applicable to prize Live accounts.

Post subject: platform not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 02 Dec, 2011, 05:19 

i always have this problem the platform never launch

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com