Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Location of the JForex trading server bridge
 Post subject: Re: Location of the JForex trading server bridge Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 26 Jan, 2012, 16:36 

User rating: 0
I do not want to start a new thread on the same subject, so please excuse me for using someone's thread for the same purpose if it is not the done thing on these forums.

I know the IP addresses Dukascopy use so no problem there. I can see all IP addresses that my system is connected to through system firewall or network LAN tools. But I was unable to successfully ping your server; why was this? Do you need additional authentication to allow any connection? If so then this is good security wise.

I have several more questions and do need all of the questions marked with a ? to be answered, thank you!

Can I use Darknet connection that encrypts all my Internet connection endpoint to endpoint from my computer to a server that sends out my connections to other servers; meaning it is secure and 100% encrypted from my system to the server that encrypts it then it is communicated with the next server, in case of trading with Dukascopy the server would also be using a encrypted connection. Is it acceptable to do this?
As long as ping/latency is acceptable and you allow this I will likely do this to add an additional layer of security as I have no way of stopping others from monitoring my net connection otherwise, including my ISP.

Do I need to request a ping for my connection to know latency/ping time or is there some other way?

At this time I am only using demo account until I get used to using Jforex, I am so used to other trading platforms for years that Jforex it a little difficult to get used to so soon.

Thank you for helping with these questions.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com