Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Has anyone used Fingraphs?
 Post subject: Has anyone used Fingraphs? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 18 Jan, 2018, 22:33 

User rating: 0
Hi, my first post here. Thanking you in advance if you are able to help me. If you have used "Fingraphs" in any way I would welcome your impressions of this charting tool. Cheers, Tim.

Post subject: Re: Has anyone used Fingraphs? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 19 Jan, 2018, 06:49 

User rating: 5
Greetings timber_trader,

It appears that this "Fingraph" is best for rookies that have absolutely no idea about technical analysis. Least to mention is that it is nothing short of being another one of those money-sucking websites/web-tools offering technical analysis which can be obtained for free. Take a look at the following webpage and you will understand the whole concept of Fingraph:
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english ... ndicators/

Nonetheless, Dukascopy has a great research team of their own for their clients, whom relentlessly work around the clock and provides us with the most up-to-date and accurate information when it comes to any of the technical, fundamental or sentimental analysis of the market.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com