Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Who is actually winning money ?
 Post subject: Who is actually winning money ? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 Jan, 2016, 08:06 

User rating: 0
Hi,

I've heard so many different songs about Forex trading that I'm not sure if there's anyone winning.
I've heard that 95% of newbies will stop within the first 3 months so how can Dukascopy still attracting customer?
Could any client of Dukascopy could testify that he/she's really getting profits on a live account ? And without entering into details, just briefly define his/her trading style (intra, swing.. ?)
Thank you very much

Best Regards,

Vincent

Post subject: Re: Who is actually winning money ? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Jun, 2016, 02:03 

Hi Vincent

I am making money in pair binaries, wondering if you got any repsonse to your question and if they work
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Who is actually winning money ? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 25 Jan, 2017, 13:15 

Yeah I read somewhere that just about 5% of the traders didn't lose money in the long run.

Post subject: Re: Who is actually winning money ? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Feb, 2017, 16:45 

vincentry wrote:
Hi,

I've heard so many different songs about Forex trading that I'm not sure if there's anyone winning.
I've heard that 95% of newbies will stop within the first 3 months so how can Dukascopy still attracting customer?
Could any client of Dukascopy could testify that he/she's really getting profits on a live account ? And without entering into details, just briefly define his/her trading style (intra, swing.. ?)
Thank you very much

Best Regards,

Vincent

Did you look at "Trader of the year" or the strategy contests? All their winings go to a live account as far as I know... Do you think these contests are fake as your question seems to assume that few Dukascopy customers are making money....

Post subject: Re: Who is actually winning money ? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 30 May, 2017, 10:58 

Its impossible to become consistently profitable trader without education, mentor and strong self - discipline.

Its similar to losing weight. Many people have problems with that because they are not willing to start exercising, change their habits, food and life style. They are looking for some magic trick, which does not exists. If you have enough willpower to lose weight, you will become good trader.

Its all about mindset, what works in your daily life (trying doing minimum as possible) will not work in trading.

Post subject: Re: Who is actually winning money ? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 02 Jun, 2017, 05:22 

I think dukscopy is a good trading platform :D :D

Post subject: Re: Who is actually winning money ? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 07 Jun, 2017, 18:05 

With the right approach and accurate forex signals, it is very feasible to make money in this. The issue most people have is sticking to what works. It is the silly human faults that may be an obstacle.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com