Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Chatting with community members
 Post subject: Chatting with community members Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 07 Oct, 2015, 19:49 

User rating: 2
Hi

I think I am unable to chat with others.............

I tried to chat with jlongo and criticalsection but to no avail

Anybody care to try and initiate a chat ?

Bob M

New Zealand

p.s. I was hoping to ask jlongo whether he had addressed the problem of sending an sms message from a strategy to a mobile phone

Post subject: Re: Chatting with community members Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Oct, 2015, 09:37 

User rating: 94
Hi...

You need to get some patience ...
If a user is logged on Dukascopy site, that do not mean that he/she is available. Can be out of computer, can be busy doing something else.

I gave a answer on message system regarding the sms but i replicate it here: No, i do not have developed a way to send sms from jforex.
Anyway, this is easy with some java API from any sms gateway. Also you can use the sms feature from Dukascopy. you can configure it at your account panel.

Regards

JL

Post subject: Re: Chatting with community members Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 10 Oct, 2015, 08:04 

User rating: 2
Thanks for the tip about using Dukascopy's sms feature

However, as I am restricted to using local runs ONLY because I access database records, there is no provision for Automated Trading - Local strategy has stopped!

Bob M

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com