Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Update data and put it in the array in the thread
 Post subject: Update data and put it in the array in the thread Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 17 Jun, 2015, 17:11 

User rating: 0
Hi at all,
I try to download data as it arrives and put it in the vector or arrayList for a list FIFO.
I use IStrategy interface , onBar and askBar.getClose() methods, ONE_Min or other period. I can't.
Is it possible?
Best regards

Post subject: Re: Update data and put it in the array in the thread Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 22 Jun, 2015, 10:03 

User rating: 164
Hi,

What exactly are you trying to download?
What errors do you have?
Could you show the strategy itself?

Also, there is the Historical Data Feed available for download. Maybe this is good enough for you?

Post subject: Re: Update data and put it in the array in the thread Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 11 Jul, 2015, 09:11 

User rating: 0
Thank you for your answer, I don't at home for a long time so I'm not read your post.
I try to stock live data for any instrument and period. ONE_MIN or FIVE_MIN for example.
I need to load data (open, close, high and low) as they arrive and put them in a FIFO for calculation.
I can get them in a first time but I can't use again.
I need to put close for example in list FIFO two elements (close1, close2) and replace them as they arrive after put in the array.
I think I have to use Thread for a result.
I don't use historical data because I need live data.
Best regards.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com