Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

IIndicators AppliedPrice
 Post subject: IIndicators AppliedPrice Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 Mar, 2015, 22:17 

User rating: 0
Why is the Applied Price in indicators such a pain in the ass? Whatever i try, errors keep popping up:
indicators.sma( ins, timeframe, OfferSide.ASK, IIndicators$AppliedPrice.MEDIAN_PRICE, periods, shift )

I trie to apply a Keltner or SMA in the onTick event of a Strategy.

Please help.

Post subject: Re: IIndicators AppliedPrice Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 25 Mar, 2015, 21:48 

User rating: 164
What kind of errors do you get?

If this only syntax errors, try using Eclipse to develop strategies. It will help you to solve errors...

Post subject: Re: IIndicators AppliedPrice Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 26 Mar, 2015, 07:39 

User rating: 0
<P></P>
<P>Although Michael Jordan has retired, he is still my hero. His Famous words: "I can accept failure, but can not accept Louis Vuitton Uomo to give up." Now, the famous words are also my motto. It inspires my ongoing efforts to success. One of our basketball icons of all time, Michael Jordan is among the most Borsa Louis Vuitton successful athletes the sports history. As a NBA fans, I am interested Louis Vuitton Pochette in collecting the Nike sneakers, especially, the Air Jordan Shoes. The Jordan brand is a household name and people of all ages and social strata line up eagerly for Cintura Louis Vuitton the release of the latest model.</P>
<P></P>

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com