Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Economic Calendar News strategy
 Post subject: Economic Calendar News strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 06 Mar, 2015, 15:43 

User rating: 164
Dear Community,

I made one of my strategies publicly available. It is about showing Economic Calendar News events on a chart. It is not just showing events, but double-clicking on item pops-up some details about impacts.
It is also showing breaking news event.

Find more details in JStore (under the name EconCalNews).
Some pictures of the strategy in action:

Attachments:
Untitled04.png [128.37 KiB]
Downloaded 254 times
Untitled02.png [121.16 KiB]
Downloaded 289 times
Untitled01.png [120.82 KiB]
Downloaded 298 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Economic Calendar News strategy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 13 Mar, 2015, 18:37 

User rating: 0
Hello. I'm testing similar strategy but on MT4 platform and faced the problem of blowing spread (( that appears at the same time with the news. Therefore my profitable strategy is going to be a waste of time. I don't know if any strategy could bring stable profit so I lost courage really.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com