Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Forex trader Analysis for Dukascopy
 Post subject: Forex trader Analysis for Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 Feb, 2015, 22:21 

User rating: 0
I am looking for a program (open source or freeware) to provide me with stats of my trading
The Dukascopy .csv downloads of trade history seem to be diffent than most others

I know of one program that will provide stats using Duka .csv,
that is myforexdashboard -- I am looking for this, but this program costs $99

It must be possible to have something free, like myfxbook, for example
to be able to put my trades into stats

Does anyone know of such programs or websites?

p.s. I am thinking of using the MT4 bridge to create html files of my trades (for a site called tradingrex),
does anyone know if this works?
The problem seems to be in the fact that Duka trade rates are in different currencies,
depending on the trades you make, or so I am told by the webmaster of this site (tradingrex)
Does the bridge solve this?, i.e. put the trades into a single currency? Anyone?

Post subject: Re: Forex trader Analysis for Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 27 Feb, 2015, 02:19 

User rating: 0
Hello AdamFX,

i am sure the MT4/JForex bridge wont be of help for you. I dont know about the other software but i have used the bridge long term to copy my trades from MT4 (textfile logs) to jforex and thats all what it does. It has no other functionality imo.

Hope this helps.

AL

Post subject: Re: Forex trader Analysis for Dukascopy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 04 Mar, 2015, 21:31 

User rating: 164
Hi Adam,

Are you willing to pay anything to a developer for such tool? If yes, drop me a PM ;).

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com