Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Question about IA for live account credited by prize
 Post subject: Question about IA for live account credited by prize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 04 Jan, 2012, 06:10 

User rating: -
I saw the below statement at FAQ section:

"Please note that it is impossible to indicate any Introducing agents or register the prize accounts through Forex cashback services."

Does this mean if my live account has been credited by prize, the IA I assigned when opening the account would not be effective any more?

Thanks for any comments!

Post subject: Re: Question about IA for live account credited by prize Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Jan, 2012, 15:25 

User rating: 8
Guest wrote:
I saw the below statement at FAQ section:

"Please note that it is impossible to indicate any Introducing agents or register the prize accounts through Forex cashback services."

Does this mean if my live account has been credited by prize, the IA I assigned when opening the account would not be effective any more?

Thanks for any comments!

The clause relates only to those accounts that get opened after receiving a prize. It does not apply to existing Live accounts additionally credited with prize funds.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com