Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

settlement time summer-winter policy
 Post subject: settlement time summer-winter policy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 04 Dec, 2011, 14:27 

User rating: 6
Hello Support. I hope you can help me because an email I sent to Dukascopy was not answered. I need some info for a tool that I am developing.

It seems that settlement time is 22h00 GMT in winter, and 21h00 GMT in summer. Is this correct?
Also, it seems that closing over weekends is based on these times. Is this correct?

Is there a fixed policy as to when exactly the transitions occur between these “winter” and “summer” regimes?
(From what I can see in the last two years, it was: 3rd Sunday in March, 1st Sunday in November. Is this a consistent policy?)

Thanks in advance.

Post subject: Re: settlement time summer-winter policy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 09 Dec, 2011, 16:45 

User rating:
See:
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ ... overnight/
Quote:
Each day at the end-of-day settlement time [set at 21:00 GMT or 22:00 GMT, depending on the season]

Post subject: Re: settlement time summer-winter policy Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 25 Dec, 2011, 22:52 

User rating: 6
Yes, but what I am asking is

1. whether weekend closing times are always aligned with the Friday's settlement time?

2. how you define the boundary between "seasons". (It does not seem to be based on any particular zone's summer time.)

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com