Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Conditional multiple submit orders/close orders
 Post subject: Conditional multiple submit orders/close orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 20 Aug, 2009, 18:17 

User rating: 0
Hi everyone!

I am trying to submit multiple orders at the same time at given rates but slippage causes the rates to become unfavorable by the time the orders are filled. The same thing happens while closing orders. Is there a way to submit multiple orders at a given rate such that if any one of the orders fails to be filled at the rate of my choice, then all orders should be canceled? Also, is it possible to do the same with closing orders, i.e, if one of the orders fails to close at a rate of my choice, then none of the orders should close.

Example:
Submit BUY EUR/USD @ 1.4233, BUY GBP/USD @ 1.6491, and SELL USD/JPY @ 94.12
If any one of the above orders fails to be filled at those rates, then none of the orders should be filled. Can the same be done with closing?

Thank you for your time!

Post subject: Re: Conditional multiple submit orders/close orders Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 21 Aug, 2009, 13:13 

User rating:
Hello!

No it's not possible. If two orders are executed and one is not, then it's not possible to cancel executed orders, you can only close them. It's also not possible to implement this on our side because orders are sent to our counterparties and we can't cancel them

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com