Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Compile in Eclipse without JForex-3-SDK project?
 Post subject: Compile in Eclipse without JForex-3-SDK project? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 18 Dec, 2021, 03:53 

User rating: 0
I coded a small client of my own that connects to Dukascopy servers and can trade, and everything works great.

I have built this in Eclipse and I am happy with the result, in general. However, one concern that I have is that in order to compile, adding JForex-API-2.13.98.jar is not enough; I also have to reference the whole JForex-3-SDK project! so that each time that I compile, I end up with a library > 40 MB, most of which I do not need, e.g.
    7zip-18.05.jar
    guava
    jakarta
    javassist
    mail-1.4.jar
    netty ×7
and many more.
If I am not using any of those, how can I compile in Eclipse using only JForex-API-2.13.98.jar or something like that, without all of those unnecessary JForex SDK libraries?

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Compile in Eclipse without JForex-3-SDK project? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 Jan, 2022, 14:38 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Greetings.

JForex-API library contains only interfaces and base classes for JForex API.
Implementation classes for connecting to Dukascopy servers and processing price data are included to DDS2-jClient-JForex.jar and its dependencies.

Regards.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com