Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Location of SubChartPanel points
 Post subject: Location of SubChartPanel points Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 May, 2020, 13:16 

User rating: 0
Hello,
Background: I know how RSI works, I know that based on different methods calls it gives different values. It is because of unstable period. I've tried a lot of methods to overcome it using my own Indicator wrapped over base RSI, but Chart which is using my indicator calls method calculate with different startIndex and endIndex.

Question:
Where are stored points or list anything that is redrawed every time on SubChartPanel? There must be some kind of object which stores those points before getting populated with new ones from indicator. I know that there is onMouseMoveListener which returns time and price, so there must be some place where they are. I'm not asking about main chart with candles, just subwindow.

Post subject: Re: Location of SubChartPanel points Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Tue 26 May, 2020, 17:33 

User rating:
Hello.

Please check:
https://www.dukascopy.com/client/javado ... rOutputs--

Kind regards.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com