Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Want to hire a coder - Jforex - Tips?
 Post subject: Want to hire a coder - Jforex - Tips? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 May, 2019, 08:12 

User rating: 0
Hi,
I want to hire a coder to help me do stuff like
- modify indicators
- create some alerts
- Automatic entries based on indicator

I love Dukascopy and Jforex, but the main challenge with this platform is that it doesn't have much in terms of resources. The community is not as active as with other platforms.

Can anyone give me some advise/tips on how to go about hiring a coder?

- Does dukascopy have a community of coders who I can hire?
- If i needed to hire one from a coder website, what language programmer should I ask for? Would a Java expert be able to easily work with Jforex or would it be a challenge for him/her?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Want to hire a coder - Jforex - Tips? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 May, 2019, 13:37 

User rating:
Hello,

https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/members/?user=&country=0&spoken_language=&services=program_service

Post subject: Re: Want to hire a coder - Jforex - Tips? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 May, 2019, 15:44 

User rating: 6
Please contact me [email protected]

Cheers,
Ilya

Post subject: Re: Want to hire a coder - Jforex - Tips? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 10 May, 2019, 18:00 

User rating: 21
Hi,

1) you could find JForex programmers including me at
https://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/members/?user=&country=0&spoken_language=&services=program_service
2) I would always take experienced Java programmers
3) In order to let the programmer quote you a budget price, you should send him/her a detailed description or an extended example.
4) A good specification should be the foundation for your software development. A specification is a very helpful document for you and the programmer. Once you both understand the concept 100%, it will be the successful interface between you and the technical (sometimes cryptic) programming world. There is another advantage: when the project is finished you could compare the result with the planned description.
The specification could be written by you or by the programmer.

Hope this helps

Bernhard

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com