Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

Turn on the Strategy automatically
 Post subject: Turn on the Strategy automatically Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 13 Oct, 2016, 17:57 

User rating: 0
Hi,

If I run a strategy on my local machine and then close Jforex and reopen it, the strategy does not re-run automatically + I lose all the data of the Configurable vars (equivalent to External vars in MQL4).
Is there a way to make it re-run automatically with the same data on the Configurable vars (Like in MT4)?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Turn on the Strategy automatically Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 13 Oct, 2016, 18:15 

User rating: 2
HI,

for this you should run the strategy remotely.

Best

Post subject: Re: Turn on the Strategy automatically Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 14 Oct, 2016, 10:46 

User rating:
You can also start the strategy with the platform. To do that jforex needs to be started from console or bat script with additional parameter -J-Djnlp.strategy.path=C:\MY_STRATEGIES_FOLDER\MY_STRATEGY_NAME_1.jfx;
https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#Auto_launching

Post subject: Re: Turn on the Strategy automatically Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 18 Oct, 2016, 06:21 

API Support wrote:
You can also start the strategy with the platform. To do that jforex needs to be started from console or bat script with additional parameter -J-Djnlp.strategy.path=C:\MY_STRATEGIES_FOLDER\MY_STRATEGY_NAME_1.jfx;
https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#Auto_launching

It is work.
But how to get round a difficulty with Discalaimer for automatic restart?

Attachments:
Disclaimer.JPG [46.91 KiB]
Downloaded 248 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Turn on the Strategy automatically Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 18 Oct, 2016, 16:23 

User rating:
This confirmation is asked only when the JClient is started.
Confirmation is not asked when client looses connection and has to do a reconnect. After reconnect all strategies will resume to receive ticks and work as usual.
Could you please elaborate on what is meant by "automatic restart"?

Post subject: Re: Turn on the Strategy automatically Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 19 Oct, 2016, 05:17 

API Support wrote:
This confirmation is asked only when the JClient is started.
Confirmation is not asked when client looses connection and has to do a reconnect. After reconnect all strategies will resume to receive ticks and work as usual.
Could you please elaborate on what is meant by "automatic restart"?

I mean automatic launching JForex with strategy when you reboot VPS automatically on schedule, i. e. without manual Diclaimer confirmation.

Post subject: Re: Turn on the Strategy automatically Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 19 Oct, 2016, 07:43 

User rating:
Then we would recommend using https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#JForex_SDK to run the strategies.

Post subject: Re: Turn on the Strategy automatically Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 19 Oct, 2016, 08:43 

API Support wrote:
Then we would recommend using https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#JForex_SDK to run the strategies.

It is not for me.
Can you remove manual Diclaimer confirmation?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com