Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Attention! Read the forum rules carefully before posting a topic.

Try to find an answer in Wiki before asking a question.
    Submit programming questions in this forum only.
    Off topics are strictly forbidden.

Any topics which do not satisfy these rules will be deleted.

jforex charts arrangement
 Post subject: jforex charts arrangement Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Mar, 2011, 01:49 

User rating: -
Hello, i am new to dukascopy, i am having some problems doing some simple things with the jforex platform

I arrange the charts into windowed positions within the workspace, but when i expand one of the charts i find there is no button to return the chart to the orginal windowed position i had it in and also find all the other charts have expanded and theres no way to get the charts back into the windowed positions i had arranged them in. So my question is, after i have expanded one of the charts how do i return the chart into the windowed position i had it in, arranged with all the other windows charts

Thank you

Post subject: Re: jforex charts arrangement Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 Mar, 2011, 19:36 

User rating:
Press a right-mouse button on the chart tab and select "Arrange".

Post subject: Re: jforex charts arrangement Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 20 Aug, 2015, 14:39 

User rating: 21
API Support wrote:
Press a right-mouse button on the chart tab and select "Arrange".

can this be done via the API as well?

Post subject: Re: jforex charts arrangement Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 26 Aug, 2015, 15:05 

User rating:
No that is not possible.

Post subject: Re: jforex charts arrangement Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Sep, 2015, 16:15 

User rating: 21
Please transfer this thread to Feature Requests.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com