Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Where is comment option?
 Post subject: Where is comment option? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 29 Apr, 2013, 20:34 

User rating: 1
I was not able to comment my previous trade's close "at market" option as well as not finding the "free comment" option after the recent changes in the layout. of course, the details in the page are really excellent but i am afraid i've missed something in between.

please let me know the changes you have made to the website in detail so that i can follow it.

thanks,
Adiga

Post subject: Re: Where is comment option? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 30 Apr, 2013, 10:06 

User rating: 0
Location: Lao People's Democratic RepublicLao People's Democratic Republic
To post a freecomment, on your page, scroll down to the contest feed below the charts. There's the form to post freecomments. Regarding that you were unable to comment your trade's close, please contact support at [email protected], providing browser/platform version and screenshots where applicable.

Post subject: Re: Where is comment option? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 30 Apr, 2013, 10:09 

User rating: 8
You can leave free comments via your page. The form is below the P/L charts, in the contest feed section.
As to inability to comment trade's close, please contact support. Provide browser/platform version and screenshots if possible.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com