Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal)
 Post subject: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 15:06 

User rating: 0
Hello there is a member in the RANKING top 10 with two different active usernames.

He has both the names of fractal, and fraqtal. Not that smart is it?

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 16:42 

User rating: 1
Hello Mohamed Gouda,

I can see there are two fraqtals but only one fractal is trading this month, so that is allowed in the contest.

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 16:48 

Hello Mohamed Gouda,

I can see there are two fraqtals but only one fractal is trading this month, so that is allowed in the contest.

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 17:08 

I can see there is another trader called fractal trader, but thats not me. I can't help it if I choose a name other people like

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 19:52 

I trust Dukascopy will do the right thing. You bust one account then you use the other they can see that clearly. Don't worry you will bust again this month and then start trading the other. You can cheat all you want I am glad you are high on your cheating its better because then the harder you will fall. Choose one of the following selections. Bust or Prize (deprived) and both actually come with a BAN for both IP's you are using if you are. YOu should actually pay them back the money you took from them because you were probably with double user names then.

We shall see who laughs in the End.

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 19:56 

See how this guy admitts he is cheating but he also lies.

First he says I see there are 2 Fractal, Fraqtal trading but not in this month and then he says its not him.

He admitts it. Whoaaahaaahhaa.

Bye, Bye, Mr. Fractal, Fraqtal ( Please remove any others with those Ip's)

Fraqtal wrote:
I can see there is another trader called fractal trader, but thats not me. I can't help it if I choose a name other people like

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 21:45 

Mohamed I feel sorry for you, obviously you have a problem, I looked on skype and we have talked for about a year and a half. I see last week you accussed airmike of cheating and I know that you would love to be a trader but you don't have the nerve to trade. I also know you never opened up your account with Dukascopy in spite of the fact you won the prize money. I know you feel that I am a loser and that because I take a trade you cannot enter the market as you think that the reason that the market moves is due to the demo traders, really you should get out more.

I do feel sorry for you and in spite of the fact that you have issues its a problem for you. However, I do believe that you should try to let go and compete on a fair and level playing pitch, we are all trading here to be the best we can without hate or malise against other traders. Be the best you can and try not to get there trampling others into the sand. Had you asked me how I was trading I would have told you. Instead you want to stop me winning spreading lies because you know that you cannot do what it is I am doing.

Think for a minute about your life, the hours you wasted trying to learn to trade then when you think you know how along comes someone with better ideas, instead of supporting them you accuse them of cheating, hateful feeling arise in you because you realise you are wrong Forex trading is not gambling its calculated risks. You refuse to accept that and in reality I think that is what you are scared of. You fear that you will have to prove you can step up to the line and actually trade like a real trader with all the risks associated with it instead of constantly crying to me that Forex was a 50:50 gamble. Behave like a decent person, compete like a winner not someone that is pointing the finger at the world and accussing them of foul play.

Be strong, be thoughtful and above all treat your fellow human beings and traders with the respect they deserve.

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 22:46 

Please Dukascopy REMOVE THE CHEATER FROM THE COMMUNITY WHO IS TRYING TO PROVOKE ME.

https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/ ... er=Fractal

https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/ ... er=Fraqtal

I Rest my case with this person and I am sure I have put enough posts about this person with double usernames.

So he should not have 2 chances to win every month and he needs to be banned.

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 22:57 

Mr Mohamed Gouda thank you for your comment sadly for you we cannot find that Fraqtal is trading with another account. So we advise that you carry on trading try to win without upseting other traders, Be decent, kind and loving to other people.The world is to full of bitter twisted folk, and their ranks do not need to be swelled. Fraqtal is a better trader than you and he will show us his full potential. No doubt you will be upset when he takes your crown, but get use to it because from what I see he is going to do it every month from now on.

Word by myself no Dukascopy emplyees were involved in this, and I Fraqtal wrote them, copyrights apply

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 23:05 

Dear Fractal, Fraqtal;

I just emailed it to [email protected] with both your links. It will be upto dukascopy what it does. I could say a lot of mean things but you know you don't provoke me. I will just patiently wait till dukascopy removes you from the community for good.

Post subject: Re: Member with double user names(Fractal, Fraqtal) Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 23:20 

You do that Mohamed make sure that you do, try though really hard to win this month though through skill and not by trying to take out other traders who you know are better than you, by lies and deceit.

I wish you were closer to me, I would really like to see you face to face, I am sure you would never forget me if we met. Say all you want, I am big enough to take all you can throw, until we meet Mohamed and you are only a short stop away from me. Are you really that worried about me. I mean why, you're the king trader you told me yourself. You told me that there were only fools on Dukascopy, I have it all in our skype conversation.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com