Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

How to set Alarm or Sound Alert
 Post subject: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 09 Mar, 2013, 15:09 

User rating: 1
Respected Sir,
I want to set Alarm alert--
I want to set Alarm alert when there is crossover of price over certain EMA(For eg when price crosses 50 EMA then i should get alarm alert)
As wiki is so huge & i am not able to search it & though will search then also i don't have any knowledge of writing the code.
So it will be helpful if you do send information about it.
One more request, i want to set this alert on all the Major or Minor pairs---so that any pair passes the criteria, i should get the alarm alert(On all Pairs).
So it's kind request to give the information above.
Thanks
Thanks once again for the Dukascopy Team through heart.
~hyraj

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 09 Mar, 2013, 15:29 

User rating: 94
Hi hyraj:

You can use the code presented on wiki on this page with only little modifications to meet the criteria you need -> https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#Create_A ... .com/wiki/#Create_Alert

Not all you want, mas it's a good start.

Trade well

JL

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 09 Mar, 2013, 16:01 

Hello JL~Jlongo,
Thanks for yur kind & quick reply.
I tried to the link u lead but it's showing Error-Page npt found.
It wud b better if u send me code "Alarm/Sound Alert About When Price Crossover takes place above 50 EMA or Price Crossover Below 50 EMA.
And will it b possible to set this sound alert for all paires ----so that i can go for scan all pairs every 5 minutes & i will get sound alert in any or all pairs where there is criteria meet of 50EMA crossover...
Thanks JL
~hyraj

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 09 Mar, 2013, 19:21 

hyraj wrote:
Respected Sir,
I want to set Alarm alert--
I want to set Alarm alert when there is crossover of price over certain EMA(For eg when price crosses 50 EMA then i should get alarm alert)
As wiki is so huge & i am not able to search it & though will search then also i don't have any knowledge of writing the code.
So it will be helpful if you do send information about it.
One more request, i want to set this alert on all the Major or Minor pairs---so that any pair passes the criteria, i should get the alarm alert(On all Pairs).
So it's kind request to give the information above.
Thanks
Thanks once again for the Dukascopy Team through heart.
~hyraj

Support m looking for your favor....
~hyraj

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 09 Mar, 2013, 20:03 

User rating: 94
Hi hyraj:

Try clicking -> here <-

Appears thar the link parser of the forum is messing with pasted links for Wiki...

Trade well

JL

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 09 Mar, 2013, 20:39 

jlongo wrote:
Hi hyraj:

Try clicking -> here <-

Appears thar the link parser of the forum is messing with pasted links for Wiki...

Trade well

JL

Thanks JL
But i cudn't understand the above code & where to put 50EMA value in above code. so that i can get:
Buy Sound Alert when Price>50EMA
Sell Sound Alert when Price<50EMA

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 Mar, 2013, 19:12 

I asked help to support ---on answer they sent me following reply:

Hello,

The standard price alert feature only allows alerts based on price level. You can implement what you've described by creating a JForex strategy.
Please refer to the Strategy API in the Wiki (https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#Strategy_API). Alternatively, you can ask someone to code this for you in the forums.

Best regards,
Contest support

But honestly, still i am not able to understand the strategy API.
As per supports suggestion "Alternatively, you can ask someone to code this for you in the forums." ---is anybody here in forum who can code my above indicator..

Thanks
~hyraj

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 15 Mar, 2013, 20:48 

Will support or any fellow member here from forum wud help me for above Scanner & Sound Alert
~hyraj

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 15 Mar, 2013, 20:55 

Hi JL,
U got anything about my Sound Alert?
JL i want this sound alert working as scanner on all pairs---
:Means if any pair satisfy the price crossover above 50EMA---then i shud get sound alert.
OR
:If any pair satisfy the price crossover(down) below 50EMA---then i shud get sound alert.

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Sat 16 Mar, 2013, 19:29 

@support
Is there any ready made code for above sound alert---so that within i can change only EMA values.

Post subject: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 19 Mar, 2013, 02:26 

User rating: 0
Hi this link will help you https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/#Create_Alert

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 21 Mar, 2013, 21:16 

Balamurugan wrote:

Thanks for reply Balamurugan jee...
I hav already gone through the above link...but couldn't able to code it as per my requirement...
So is it possible to u to code the program as per my requirement as mentioned at the beginning of the thread(1st post)...
If possible then do reply here in thread Bala..jee..
Thanks
~hyraj

Post subject: Re: How to set Alarm or Sound Alert Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 04 Apr, 2013, 19:43 

@Support
Would support or any fellow member resolve my above need,it's a request...
Thanks
~hyraj

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com