Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Dukascopy Points Calculation Rules
 Post subject: Dukascopy Points Calculation Rules Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 Jan, 2013, 22:52 

User rating: 1
Hello I'd like to help me and explain me how to calculate the score Dukascopy. I think it is an error to me because i have only 11 points. Considering the formula , the score should be different .
Please help me with an explanation. Thanks

-Dukascopy Points Calculation Rules-
1)Share of trades made with conditional orders (the more - the better) - 20%
2)Maximum % equity drawdown - 20%
3)Average pips gained on positive positions (the more - the better) - 20%
4)Average pips lost on negative positions (the less - the better) - 20%
5)Win/Loss ratio - 20%
6)Extra bonus points from Dukascopy (received only by selected traders)

Post subject: Re: Dukascopy Points Calculation Rules Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 25 Jan, 2013, 17:27 

User rating: 8
The ratings are refreshed on the hourly basis. There is no mistakes in the calculation formula. Please give us some numbers to try and help you out. What and how did you calculate differently from what is on the website?

Post subject: Re: Dukascopy Points Calculation Rules Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Feb, 2013, 06:29 

User rating: 0
Hello,
rgd. above complaint, you can take my example. (my contest handle is "Profin") Currently I am on 3rd position in dukascopy points with 40 points. The contestant above me "Nick_T" has 45 points. Now he is inactive and not placed any trade for a while. We keep exchanging 2nd and 3rd position every now and then. This happens on hour to hour basis even though both of us are not trading.

I am ahead of him in 3 categories i.e.
1)Share of trades made with conditional orders
2)Average pips gained on positive positions
3)Win/Loss ratio

He is ahead in rest 2 categories, i.e
1)Average pips lost on negative positions and
2)Maximum % equity drawdown

But still he is 1 position ahead of me. Am I missing something here?

Post subject: Re: Dukascopy Points Calculation Rules Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 19 Jun, 2013, 18:32 

User rating: 1
Do I understand the rules? Scored only 100 points in the profits (Take profits), if earned 150, 50 will not be counted.

Ranking Calculation Rules
Each month winner's selection will be evaluated by four nominations, totally 300 points:

Performance - real increase of capital. Maximum 100 points.

Post subject: Re: Dukascopy Points Calculation Rules Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Thu 20 Jun, 2013, 08:13 

User rating: 5
MarcelloDeMarco wrote:
Do I understand the rules? Scored only 100 points in the profits (Take profits), if earned 150, 50 will not be counted.

Ranking Calculation Rules
Each month winner's selection will be evaluated by four nominations, totally 300 points:

Performance - real increase of capital. Maximum 100 points.

No, that's not what it means. It means that if you have the most profit among all participants then you will get 100 points, the person with 2nd highest profit will get 95, 3rd will get 90, then 89, 88, 87 & so on.

The rules are a bit complicated but I'd have to say, Dukascopy have done an excellent job of explaining them. Read the rules page a couple of times & you should get it. If it's a language issue for you then may be use a translator or something. If not then let me make it simple for you - more profit is good, more profit can get more points!

By the way, you are doing well :)

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com