Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

No funds in context account
 Post subject: No funds in context account Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Jan, 2013, 05:52 

User rating: 0
2nd month straight my contest account is not funded and I can't trade. No one at DukasCokpy contest reponds to my request to fund the account; anyone else have the same problem? :?

Post subject: Re: No funds in context account Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 07 Jan, 2013, 11:29 

User rating: 1
I would send them an email asking about it, don't forget that some people will be away over the Christmas period and this maybe a reason for the delay. of course Dukascopy will honor their commitment, you might just need to hang on for a little longer. I am sure you have been appointed an account manager so why not try to contact them first and see if they are back from the holiday vacation.

Good luck

Fraqtal

Post subject: Re: No funds in context account Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 08 Jan, 2013, 05:22 

User rating: 0
I have no complaints for the dukascopy staff, just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem...No big deal on this one. :)

Post subject: Re: No funds in context account Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 08 Jan, 2013, 11:46 

User rating: 8
No, this was a single issue and it was dealt with on the 4th of Jan. FYI, please consider reporting such problems to contest support via e-mail - [email protected]. This forum is mainly meant for users to interact and discuss something. We do not use it for support that often anymore.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com