Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

TECHNICAL PROBLEM MESSAGES COMING ON THE TRADE CONTEST JAVA PLATFORM
 Post subject: TECHNICAL PROBLEM MESSAGES COMING ON THE TRADE CONTEST JAVA PLATFORM Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 10 Oct, 2012, 15:12 

User rating: 0
I AM SURPRISED TO FIND THIS MESSAGE ON THE JAVA BASED TRADE CONTEST PLATFORM. THE MESSAGE READS LIKE THIS --- "SERVER OVERLOADED" WITH A WARNING OF RED COLOR BACKGROUND HIGHLIGHT. IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE FOR THE POPULARITY OF THE TRADE CONTESTS HELD BY DUKASCOPY BANK THAT MORE PARTICIPANTS HAVE REGISTERED THEMSELVES. SO, THIS BLOG IS TO REQUEST THE DUKASCOPY BANK 'S TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT TEAM TO SORT OUT THIS PROBLEM FOREVER. I AM ALSO HAVING PROBLEM IN PLACING THE ORDER ON TIME WHEN THIS MESSAGE COMES ON THE PLATFORM THE DUKASCOPY BANK IS OF HIGH REPUTATION IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICE SECTOR INTERNATIONALLY AND I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT THIS PROBLEM WILL BE SORTED OUT VERY SOON.

Post subject: Re: TECHNICAL PROBLEM MESSAGES COMING ON THE TRADE CONTEST JAVA PLATFORM Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 12 Oct, 2012, 09:38 

User rating: 2
I have read your messages many times and I know what is wrong. I hope you have a machine with higher processor, RAM and other configurations. the last time also you have written that it takes time to load the charts. This is not a problem of platform but the slow processor. I am writing it as don't want you to loose on those profitable orders . The platform is heavy. It is up to us to use it or not but the platform is heavy.
If you have a new machine take out time to remove those accumulated cookies. Hope you do that on regular basis Even if the disk space occupies by them is less / low those folders have many files which eventually makes machine slow. If you don't know the path of clearing those cookies let me know.
So the problem can be fixed as follows
Updated Machine, Processor, Ram etc.
If yes then cookies is what making your machine slow.
Hope this should slow your problem.
Good Luck.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com