Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Technical problems
 Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Nov, 2012, 15:38 

User rating: 0
I think I have the same issue

Webpage keeps saying Airmike likes my order; over and over 1,0000s of times

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Nov, 2012, 19:16 

User rating: 3
^
I'm getting that too!

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Nov, 2012, 19:57 

Hi I have question about my order.

i trade AUDJPY via market order, but in my platform i see status of this order EXECUTING. I have green pips on this. but I cant close it because its still pending, how can I get out of this ?

thanks

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Nov, 2012, 22:55 

User rating: 94
Same here... Annoying...

I hope a fast solution...

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 18 Nov, 2012, 16:31 

DumbAsArock wrote:
I guess David *really* liked my order. :>)

[img]
Attachment:
delete.jpg
[/img]

This is showing up every five seconds, prohibiting me from doing anything until I close it.

Greetings,

Like DumbAsArock, Special Fx and Jose L. I have the same problem with the last message from the reputation points.
Pls solve the problem.

Best regards,
Doctortyby

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 23 Nov, 2012, 05:23 

Airmike wrote:

i trade AUDJPY via market order, but in my platform i see status of this order EXECUTING. I have green pips on this. but I cant close it because its still pending, how can I get out of this ?

thanks

to support
my position on AUD JPY is still open. so I have big disadvandage against other contestants. do you notice that ??

thanks

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 26 Nov, 2012, 09:15 

Airmike wrote:

thanks

to support
my position on AUD JPY is still open. so I have big disadvandage against other contestants. do you notice that ??

thanks

Hi I just want to reminde you , that order on AUDJPY is still active, i cant change it, I cant close it, I can do nothing
still missing one slot for trading. it is 10 days already

thank you. :)

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 Nov, 2012, 14:29 

Hy

I have a problem with my eur/jpy trade, im having an open position and its showing pending, can you please fix it.

thanks

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 30 Nov, 2012, 23:16 

am telling you. they can not fix it :) :(

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 03 Dec, 2012, 11:41 

doctortyby wrote:
DumbAsArock wrote:
I guess David *really* liked my order. :>)

[img]
Attachment:
delete.jpg
[/img]

This is showing up every five seconds, prohibiting me from doing anything until I close it.

Greetings,

Like DumbAsArock, Special Fx and Jose L. I have the same problem with the last message from the reputation points.
Pls solve the problem.

Best regards,
Doctortyby

Greetings dear support,

Again I have that problem with the messages from the Reputation points.
The reputation doesn't acutally work because it shows me the subscription to the contest , while I have made 3 orders and I posted a lot of comments.
Pls solve the problem as it is very disturbing. I cannot even write my article in the contest.

Best regards,
Doctortyby

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 04 Dec, 2012, 17:55 

Hello,
I have 3 closed positions , one of them was opened with pending entry end 2 of them were closed with TP , and still my share of conducted trades is only 50%. Can somebody explain me why?
Thank you

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 09 Dec, 2012, 22:07 

I cant connect to my trader contest account. now is 1 hour i see " Connecting to Dukascopy Bank Platform... "
Account ID: 539338

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 12 Dec, 2012, 16:14 

For the last past week Jforex platform has serious issues with my Mac, both on Contest and Live account.

Kindly let us know why I am not able to see charts although I cleared the cache.

Observation : The pop-up screen that says about less capabilities of the platform which is supposed to pop after launching the contest platform started to pop BEFORE the platform starts.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Jan, 2013, 20:50 

I have problem to connect to a platform.I am getting message system is offline.Any solution?

Post subject: Trailing stops not working properly Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 04 Jan, 2013, 11:33 

User rating: 5
The manual trailing stops aren't working properly...again.

For example, I currently have an open trade -- short EUR/USD position ID 45741866.

I have manually moved the stop to -60, -70, -80, -90 and -100.

It already went down to -90. I should have been stopped with 100 pips of profit.

On my page it shows a stop of -55 which I never made.

As of this writing the trade is in the profit of 102.8 pips. So, if it goes down to 100 pips again I either have to close it manually and be penalized for closing at market, or wait until it drops to 55 pips of profit and let the stop close it?

Neither alternative is particularly appealing.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 Jan, 2013, 01:28 

I have a same issue just like the others. I can't open jforex and i've got this attributs :

JNLParseException[ Could not parse launch file. Error at line 0.]
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLFormat.decode(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.XMLFormat.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.updateFinalLaunchDesc(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareToLaunch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.prepareToLaunch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.launch(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.launchApp(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.continueInSecureThread(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main.access$000(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.javaws.Main$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Could everybody knows what it is?
And what should i do?

best regards,

jazzmantic

Post subject: Re: JAVA TRADING PLATFORM IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN!!!!!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 27 Jan, 2013, 19:02 

A lot of traders have problems with JAVA -Dukascopy trading platform!Not being able to download the platform WE ARE IN THE SITUATION TO BE EXCLUDED FROM THE COMPETITION.

Dukascopy can act in wich way they want but please take position to this problem:Either try to help those with this problems to be able to compeat OR DECLINE ANY COMPETENCE IN THIS ISSUE AT A VISIBLE PLACE ON THE SITE!

cci

Post subject: Re: JAVA TRADING PLATFORM IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN!!!!!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 28 Jan, 2013, 10:28 

User rating: 8
CashCountIndustry wrote:
A lot of traders have problems with JAVA -Dukascopy trading platform!Not being able to download the platform WE ARE IN THE SITUATION TO BE EXCLUDED FROM THE COMPETITION.

Dukascopy can act in wich way they want but please take position to this problem:Either try to help those with this problems to be able to compeat OR DECLINE ANY COMPETENCE IN THIS ISSUE AT A VISIBLE PLACE ON THE SITE!

cci

The answer to "unable to launch application" has given numerous times on this forum: clean your java cache.
Go to System Control Panel -> Java -> Temporary Internet Files -> Settings -> Delete and relaunch the platform. That's it. We are now working on a solution, which clean the cache on platform exit.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 28 Jan, 2013, 20:01 

Thank you for your propt answer!It helped a lot but some supplimentary measureS were necessary too.But problems solved came another one:at log in I get the message SYSTEM IS OFF LINE.and Iam not able to get to the trading platform.

Post subject: Re: Technical problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 Feb, 2013, 08:10 

dear support,
i can not trading..when i try to open position i always got message like this.

07:06:35 Your order has been rejected due to validation failure. Trading in the contest account is possible only via JForex contest platform.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com