Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Complaints and feedback
 Post subject: Re: Strange margin call Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 05 Feb, 2013, 05:34 

User rating: 0
khaledalsaadani wrote:
I’m working on a demo account in the Trader contest.

I’ve been trapped in a position for several days EUR/USD, one million unite, and my equity at the position opening time was about 21000 USD. At sometimes the loss was more than 11000 USD and no margin calls occurred.

Suddenly when the loss was about 6000 USD margin call occurred and my equity is now around 14000 USD.

This is the second time this sudden margin call occurs to me. So I’d like to know if I violated any of the contest rules.

Thanks.

Hi there, try to verify the days or dates of your closed positions. Remember that the rule for Friday trading is 30% of equity standing. Best of luck!

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 25 Feb, 2013, 21:24 

User rating: 3
Greetings dear Dukascopy Team,

I have that annoying bug again that shows over and over again the last reputation point message in my dukascopy Community account.
Pls help me to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Doctortyby

LATER Edit: everything is ok now ... Thank You

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 26 Feb, 2013, 10:43 

Hello,
regarding Dukascopy points calculations, my contest handle is "Profin". Currently I am on 3rd position in dukascopy points with 40 points. The contestant above me "Nick_T" has 45 points. Now he is inactive and not placed any trade for a while. We keep exchanging 2nd and 3rd position every now and then. This happens on hour to hour basis even when both of us are not trading.

I am ahead of him in 3 categories i.e.
1)Share of trades made with conditional orders
2)Average pips gained on positive positions
3)Win/Loss ratio

He is ahead in rest 2 categories, i.e
1)Average pips lost on negative positions and
2)Maximum % equity drawdown

But still he is 1 position ahead of me.

Am I missing something here?

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 May, 2013, 14:01 

yesterday i place a buy order of audjpy a 100.99 and now the rate is 101.76 and my order is still pending i don't now why

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 14 May, 2013, 07:54 

Hello Dukascopy support,

My blog page is errenously showing an open entry of EUR/AUD pair from 13 may (9:09).
I had manually closed it from my platform when it reached -8.6 pip loss and the platform closed it.
But the blog page is still showing it as open and the increasing loss from this pair is affecting my balance, on blog page,platform and ranking page.
My 'current exposure' section is also correct in showing no open position right now.
Kindly have a look at this error on my blog page.

Thank you,
werther640(trading name on dukascopy)

Post subject: Social trading Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 05 Nov, 2013, 13:55 

User rating: 2
Hello Support,

There seem to be a problem with my Social Trading Account for this month (November).

Of the 3 traders I subscribed to, none of their trades have been executed on my account despite the fact they have been actively trading.

Please look into this as I haven't had this problem in the past.

Thanks

Tinktank.

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 20 Nov, 2013, 10:04 

User rating: 1
Hello Tinktank, we apologies for late reply here. That issue was fixed. Thank you for your report.

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 25 Nov, 2013, 09:46 

User rating: 1
Dear Traders,

As of November, 21 you can launch you trading platform from the Trader Contest's main page. After joining the Contest there will appear the light - green "Launch JForex" button. We hope it would be useful for you. We will inform you of future changes that are currently being developed. Thank you for participating in Trader contest.

Regards,
DFC Team

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 25 Nov, 2013, 21:22 

Social Trading contest: web-table results not right

Post subject: Re: Жалобы и отзывы Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 12 Feb, 2014, 13:14 

Hello.

In the competition of Social Trade I subscribed to signal provider Daytrader21 -- sell EURUSD, but the signal was not executed.

Can you fix this?

Thank you, uon.

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 14 Apr, 2018, 08:43 

Hi and thank you for a great contest community :)

I have 2 questions regarding the trading history of participants:

1) In the trading history file for downloading there is no info about time of exit from the positions, I can see entry time, but no exit time

2) Is it possible to see the history of traded positions from the specific participant in the chart of the trading platform?

Looking forward to hearing from you, Alex

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com