Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Complaints and feedback
 Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 27 Mar, 2012, 08:33 

User rating: 0
no i start the .jnlp from my desktop :?

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 27 Mar, 2012, 22:37 

User rating: 94
@fxtobi:

Maybe that's your problem... you try to run a outdated jnlp file.
Run last jnlp from Dukascopy... or make a shortcut that runs always last version of jnlp...

Best regards

Trade well and good luck
JL

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 Mar, 2012, 22:08 

yeah i try but how can i make a shortcut of it from my desktop :? how will the shortcut be updated?

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 29 Mar, 2012, 22:33 

Hi fxtobi:

You can find in Dukascopy wiki how to create a batch file or you can read my articles about JForex in article contest where i explain how to create shortcuts for JForex.

I hope that helps

Best regards

Trade well and good luck.

JL

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 30 Mar, 2012, 04:00 

My account has been blocked, and I see massage to contact support desk. May I be unblocked and what was reason for it?
Thank you.

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 30 Mar, 2012, 11:17 

jlongo wrote:
Hi fxtobi:

You can find in Dukascopy wiki how to create a batch file or you can read my articles about JForex in article contest where i explain how to create shortcuts for JForex.

I hope that helps

Best regards

Trade well and good luck.

JL

it worked, thanks :) no more typing the login stuff every day :D ..i voted for your article too ;)

what i have to change that it works for my live account :( ..wich path i have to choose :?

C:\Programme\Java\jre6\bin\javaws.exe -J-Djnlp.client.username=xxx -J-Djnlp.client.password=xxx https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ ... forex.jnlp :?: this is wrong path :roll:

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 30 Mar, 2012, 14:54 

@fxtobi:

You can start JForex LIVE by shortcut, but because of variable pin number input you cannot login automatically.

The correct command must be only "C:\Programme\java\jre6\bin\javaws.exe https://www.dukascopy.com/client/live/j ... forex.jnlp" whithout the login stuff (works with that stuff - you get error in login - but you need to do the login anyway ).

I hope that helps

Best regards

Trade well and good luck

JL

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 01 Apr, 2012, 23:19 

i updated the start file for the demo but the problem with Preferences still exists :cry: ..it must be something else

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Apr, 2012, 14:54 

@fxtobi:

Clear java cache... sometimes i have that problem too and other menus or buttons not working... As i need to do that with some frequence, i create a shortcut too for that :)

Trade well and good luck

JL

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 13 Apr, 2012, 20:17 

Hello Dukascopy support,

I had 3 open positions with good profit going, i checked back in an hour or so and now all of those 3 positions are closed without them reaching SL or TP !!

They were still in profit but i wanted to keep them open over the weekend, there is still 3 hrs to go before the close of today's markets.

Dukascopy support, kindly check into my account. My dukascopy stats section is showing these as manually closed positions but i didn't close them manually.

Thanks,
sentinelx

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 15 Apr, 2012, 13:37 

Dear Dukascopy team,

Seems this is place for feedback and suggestions, thus:

Quality of JForex API is awful. Please rise this issue with your management. I know that in the nearest future you will have at least 2 direct competitors (Java Forex API, Solid Architecture, quick and easy access, etc). If it is problem with top management - then I guess you will loose considerable part of your user base which currently is used as testing community to catch all development bugs.

I believe you don't have Testing (QA) team / QA team members at all, you do have ad-hoc development process, you just started to use maven2, but I'm not sure you have fully installed continuous integration. I have feeling your repository HEAD is broken 30% of the time. And at least next post-release week is devoted to ASAP bug fixing. Please be Agile and adapt mentioned practices (there is so many books on project management and setup that only lazy person will not read at least single book).

Hope you best wishes and higher quality :)

Best regards,
Andrey

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 09 May, 2012, 10:41 

User rating: 2
I am participating for the first time in the contest.

Cant help but notice that the calculation rules are basically in favor of scalpers. Very few traders trading 4H or higher TF's would be able to compete here.

My question:

1- Is scalping allowed/encouraged?
2- Do the quality of posts(traders blog) matter?
3- Does Dukascopy staff filter the trades on any basis for prize calculation?

Regards

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 May, 2012, 20:07 

Hello!

1. my profile is "larryone1" in the trader's contest.
2. I participate since march this year.
3. Have registed for the May's contest
4. But there are no any changes in my profile since april last days. The average amount's not uploaded as well as the position .
5. When getting in to my demo contest account, the platform showed only in the view mode !?

Please! Take some action to put all these in order.

Best regards.

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 15 May, 2012, 15:07 

User rating: 8
larryone1 wrote:
Hello!

1. my profile is "larryone1" in the trader's contest.
2. I participate since march this year.
3. Have registed for the May's contest
4. But there are no any changes in my profile since april last days. The average amount's not uploaded as well as the position .
5. When getting in to my demo contest account, the platform showed only in the view mode !?

Please! Take some action to put all these in order.

Best regards.

Appears that the problem does not persist. Probably, you have used wrong trading credentials.

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 May, 2012, 12:36 

@larryone1: I guess you applied for "Strategy Contest" instead of "Trader Contest".

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 May, 2012, 01:32 

Please resend me username and password to login Jforex.I lost email which included my username and password.I sent email to [email protected],but I don't receive any feedback from you.

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 May, 2012, 04:35 

Sorry,I have found email which inlucded my username and password

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 24 May, 2012, 02:39 

User rating: 1
Can some explain the following info I clipped from "Technical Dream" web page. This trade has been "closed". My question is, was it closed by market order or conditional order? The reason I ask is because I am assuming it was closed by market order as his 1 pip profit was within the 10 pip buffer that we are not able to set a SL relative to our order entry price. BUT, if you look at the pre-set orders(Ie. -1 pip SL and 166 TP), that -1 pip SL is already within the 10 pip buffer zone. How is this possible? Can someone please explain...because my system does not allow me to move my SL within the 10 pip buffer zone. Thanks.

technical_dream created an order: Technical's and Trends
17 May
P/L: +1 pips
Earlier position got closed due to inability to change TP, wasnt at the screen.
SELL 5.000M AUD/JPY @ 78.694, SL 78.680 (-1 pips),TP 77.030 (166 pips)

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 24 May, 2012, 02:44 

bigsteely101 wrote:
Can some explain the following info I clipped from "Technical Dream" web page.

In fact there are many more of these scenarios on his trade logs. Additionally I find that some of the SL values are excessively large 200+ SL values.

Post subject: Re: Complaints and feedback Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 27 May, 2012, 22:15 

Please refer to the thread titled "To those of you who are fighting for the top spot" for ongoing response. Under the "trader Contest" heading.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com