Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

trade modification
 Post subject: trade modification Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Apr, 2011, 12:06 

User rating: -
Just a question about the trades that I'm seeing which are being closed out before SL or TP levels are reached. Eg, trade is set at 100pipSL and 100pipTP but trade is closed out at say +30pips, can you inform me as to how to do this as I'm a rookie. Thanks for your time.

Post subject: Re: trade modification Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 13 Apr, 2011, 12:29 

User rating: 8
stresssa wrote:
Just a question about the trades that I'm seeing which are being closed out before SL or TP levels are reached. Eg, trade is set at 100pipSL and 100pipTP but trade is closed out at say +30pips, can you inform me as to how to do this as I'm a rookie. Thanks for your time.

You can close the trade manually by right-clicking on the respective position and selecting the "Close position" option.
However, please remember that closing positions manually deteriorates your trading statistics and, ultimately, your Dukascopy evaluation.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com