Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Problem Navigating the Site & Login to Jforex platform
 Post subject: Problem Navigating the Site & Login to Jforex platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2011, 16:51 

User rating: -
Hi,

I managed so far to (1) create an account for the contest, and (2) mangaged to find the link for the Java Trading Platform (hidden in the FAQ).

But I am not getting farther;
1. I don't see wether or not I already entered the contest for the current/new month. Nothing in the profile does indicate that. And there is still that "Join Contest" button which does nothing when I click it bc he links to the site I am already at. Stupid.
2. When I open the Java Trading Platform with link in the FAQ, I get several "Syntax Errors" and I am not able to login with my given user/pw combination. See Screenshot below.

Note: Tried Firefox & Chrome.

- Thanks for a little hand here. Have a nice weekend.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post subject: Re: Problem Navigating the Site & Login to Jforex platform Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2011, 21:42 

User rating: 8
emjay wrote:
Hi,

I managed so far to (1) create an account for the contest, and (2) mangaged to find the link for the Java Trading Platform (hidden in the FAQ).

But I am not getting farther;
1. I don't see wether or not I already entered the contest for the current/new month. Nothing in the profile does indicate that. And there is still that "Join Contest" button which does nothing when I click it bc he links to the site I am already at. Stupid.
2. When I open the Java Trading Platform with link in the FAQ, I get several "Syntax Errors" and I am not able to login with my given user/pw combination. See Screenshot below.

Note: Tried Firefox & Chrome.

- Thanks for a little hand here. Have a nice weekend.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please note that the account you create in the community is not yet the subscription to a contest.
You need to subscribe to the active month in order to start participating. When you do that, a separate message with your trading credentials will be sent to your email. This credentials are to be used when you enter in the platform.

It seems that you are trying to log in to the platform with your community credentials (not yet being subscribed to the trader contest).

What refers to the "Join contest" button: the issue has already been fixed and you will not be seeing it active once subscribed.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com