Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

revise st order and tp order after position is established
 Post subject: revise st order and tp order after position is established Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2011, 02:34 

User rating: -
how do I cancel 10 pip stop loss and adjust it to a thirty....when I rightclick on open orders to edit it doesn't allow me to cancel, edit or anything else....please advise.

Post subject: Re: revise st order and tp order after position is establish Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Apr, 2011, 09:06 

User rating: 8
vikewarrior wrote:
how do I cancel 10 pip stop loss and adjust it to a thirty....when I rightclick on open orders to edit it doesn't allow me to cancel, edit or anything else....please advise.

It is currently forbidden to modify SL/TPs in the Trader contest. You can either cancel/close the entire position or wait until it's closed by the TP/SL level.

However, in April we will introduce the possibility to modify the SL in the direction of the position.

Post subject: Re: revise st order and tp order after position is establish Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 02 Apr, 2011, 11:42 

Contest Support wrote:
vikewarrior wrote:

It is currently forbidden to modify SL/TPs in the Trader contest. You can either cancel/close the entire position or wait until it's closed by the TP/SL level.

However, in April we will introduce the possibility to modify the SL in the direction of the position.

Funny that, I was just about to create a thread requesting this modification (moving SL to the direction of trade).

When will this be released?

Post subject: Re: revise st order and tp order after position is establish Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 02 Apr, 2011, 17:38 

Contest Support wrote:

is this already activated?

Post subject: Re: revise st order and tp order after position is establish Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Apr, 2011, 09:44 

User rating: 8
jaobedoza wrote:
Contest Support wrote:

is this already activated?

Not yet.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com