Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

weird ghost trades
 Post subject: weird ghost trades Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 Mar, 2011, 01:44 

User rating: -
hello,

today i experienced weird behaviour in my trading platform... :roll:

when i opened a 2 mio sell order on USDCHF the order was split in 2 orders by itself, one with 1.85 mio and one with 0.15 mio :o ...this alone shouldn't be possible as opening more than one position for one pair is against the rules :lol: ...anyway i got stopped out at -34 pips loss with the first position :roll: ....but the second order is showing a loss of -420 pips in my blog :o which is also against the rules cause more than 2% :P what's even more weird is the fact that the second order seems to be running still as a "ghost" order cause my equity is changing all the time with it even there is no open position visible on my platform :?

the order is still open now ...how can stop this ghost order? :?

thanks

fxtobi :)

Post subject: Re: weird ghost trades Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 Mar, 2011, 19:29 

hello support team,

the problem is still alive :roll: there still seems to be a hidden small open position of 150000 in USDCHF in my account cause my equity is constantly changing with the price change ... i am unable to close this position cause it is not shown in my orders...luckily the swissie is ranging right now so not much loss :lol: anyway not that it matters for this month standings :lol: ..but please help

fxtobi

Post subject: Re: weird ghost trades Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 29 Mar, 2011, 20:02 

This happenned probably due to the 50% reduction of margin during Fridays and weekEnds. The system opens a counter trade in the amount to just cover the 50% reduction!

It happenned to me also and initially I was confused but then I figured out. However we should (?) have been informed, evenif its in the rules!

Post subject: Re: weird ghost trades Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Mar, 2011, 12:17 

..well the strange thing is, in my case it wasn't a countertrade position..my 2 mio sell position was just split into 2 positions of the same direction, one with 1.85 mio and one with 0.15 mio :? , but after i got stopped out the 0.15 seemed to be still open in a hidden way cause it was not shown in my order book and my equity was constantly changing around for some minor pips up and down :o even i had no open position at all ....but they manage to fix it and luckily my equity stays fixed now when i do not trade ;)

Post subject: Re: weird ghost trades Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 Mar, 2011, 20:34 

Then it was a bug, that finally was "exterminated" :)

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com