Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

pips calculation
 Post subject: pips calculation Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 16 Mar, 2011, 18:12 

User rating: -
i traded usdnok.. earned quite a lot in there, but dont seems to be reflected

Post subject: Re: pips calculation Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Mar, 2011, 09:05 

User rating: 8
Guest wrote:
i traded usdnok.. earned quite a lot in there, but dont seems to be reflected

Please provide more details (login or particular position/trade IDs) and send it to [email protected] so that we could at least look into the issue.

So far you did not provide any identifying detail.

Post subject: Re: pips calculation Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 17 Mar, 2011, 11:19 

User rating: -
my id is weiqiang

I thought that USD/NOK's pts was not in consideration.

this is not a specific issue report but a general enquiry. I'm just wondering if my USD/NOK was calculated.

Post subject: Re: pips calculation Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 18 Mar, 2011, 12:46 

User rating: 8
Guest wrote:
my id is weiqiang

I thought that USD/NOK's pts was not in consideration.

this is not a specific issue report but a general enquiry. I'm just wondering if my USD/NOK was calculated.

Sure, the USD/NOK is available for contest trading as well.
And your gained pips were counted. You simply have to take into consideration that all pips are converted into universal pip points (via the pip conversion schedule) and the weight of the USD/NOK pip is only 0.25 from the base pair (EUR/USD) pips.

Please find the pip conversion schedule in the rules: https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/ ... ntestrules

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com