Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Petition for more capital protection features
 Post subject: Petition for more capital protection features Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 11 Mar, 2011, 14:19 

User rating: -
hello Dukascopy team,

to encourage a more real live trading approach in the Dukascopy contest i would love to see more options which will help to "protect your capital" as this is maybe the most important trading rule which helps to survive in the markets not only for me but for many serious traders...

My proposals for this are:
1. Allowing to move the stop loss in the direction of your trade.
2. Allowing to use trailing stops.
3. Reducing maximum leverage to 1:50 or better 1:20

maybe proposal 1. would be enough already as this helps to avoid that winning trades turn into losers, this especially helpfull for traders who cannot watch the markets all the time :)

Regards

fxtobi :P

Post subject: Re: Petition for more capital protection features Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 14 Mar, 2011, 10:09 

User rating: 8
Guest wrote:
hello Dukascopy team,

to encourage a more real live trading approach in the Dukascopy contest i would love to see more options which will help to "protect your capital" as this is maybe the most important trading rule which helps to survive in the markets not only for me but for many serious traders...

My proposals for this are:
1. Allowing to move the stop loss in the direction of your trade.
2. Allowing to use trailing stops.
3. Reducing maximum leverage to 1:50 or better 1:20

maybe proposal 1. would be enough already as this helps to avoid that winning trades turn into losers, this especially helpfull for traders who cannot watch the markets all the time :)

Regards

fxtobi :P

Thank you for your proposals. In fact, part of them are already in the plan for implementation.

1. Thank functionality is already anticipated. Provisionally, it could come out in April.
2. Currently under discussions. If released, it could go together with the clause No 1.
3. Leverage will not be reduced, because contest accounts are subject to the same requirements as all other Dukascopy accounts, where the 1:100 is a standard.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com