Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

question
 Post subject: question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 01 Mar, 2011, 22:17 

User rating: -
Dear Sirs,
I was a participant in your February trading contest under the name "ZaraMarian".Me and my neighbor "CiprianUta", also participant in your February trading contest use the same conection to the internet, in conclusion we have the same IP. The question is: We both participate in the March contest without being disqualified? I kindly thank you, in advance...Zara Marian

Post subject: Re: question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 02 Mar, 2011, 08:47 

User rating: 8
ZaraMarian wrote:
Dear Sirs,
I was a participant in your February trading contest under the name "ZaraMarian".Me and my neighbor "CiprianUta", also participant in your February trading contest use the same conection to the internet, in conclusion we have the same IP. The question is: We both participate in the March contest without being disqualified? I kindly thank you, in advance...Zara Marian

Thank you for warning. We will take this fact into account. We do realize that we have numerous cases like your. We do receive such notices from traders as well. Such a conscientious approach is much appreciated.

The eventual disqualification for double-registration threatens those traders who did not warn us about their exceptional case.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com