Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Multiple Registration
 Post subject: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 28 Feb, 2011, 14:27 

User rating: -
Hello,

Both myself and my wife are forex traders. Reading the contest rules, only one registration is allowed per IP Address. But myself and my wife don't want to share same account for trader contest. What can we do now? Could you please assist?

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 28 Feb, 2011, 17:16 

User rating: 8
forex_ray_v1 wrote:
Hello,

Both myself and my wife are forex traders. Reading the contest rules, only one registration is allowed per IP Address. But myself and my wife don't want to share same account for trader contest. What can we do now? Could you please assist?

You may register 2 accounts in that case. The most important is to register those with real data, because this data is used for the creation of Live accounts in case of an eventual victory.

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 03 Mar, 2011, 22:53 

Hello, I already have a live account, in case I win some prize, could i put the price on my live account?

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 04 Mar, 2011, 09:24 

Belikwater wrote:
Hello, I already have a live account, in case I win some prize, could i put the price on my live account?

Yes, in case the winning trader already has a Live account, the prize is deposited on his existing account.

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 04 Mar, 2011, 14:33 

forex_ray_v1 wrote:
Hello,

Hi !

I think I'm now in the same case with you. Me and my wife are traders too. We just opened acc in March and after reading the rules, we've very worried now. Sometimes, we're not the same opions in trading and in forecast the market, So we'd opened two acc (of couses with a differents data). But follow the rules of contest: It's wrong !. So what can i do now?. Do i need to cancelled an acc ?.

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 07 Mar, 2011, 11:38 

KeivoTran wrote:
forex_ray_v1 wrote:
Hello,

Hi !

I think I'm now in the same case with you. Me and my wife are traders too. We just opened acc in March and after reading the rules, we've very worried now. Sometimes, we're not the same opions in trading and in forecast the market, So we'd opened two acc (of couses with a differents data). But follow the rules of contest: It's wrong !. So what can i do now?. Do i need to cancelled an acc ?.

Please kindly send us a notice to [email protected] mentioning those account Logins.

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 07 Mar, 2011, 15:44 

Dear Support Team,
I wondering if I could create another account for playing next month. It is possible? Another question. Can I create new account with of course real data of mine, and playing on march but without chances for reward? Just for playing, and since begin April i start game for reward.
Regards!

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 08 Mar, 2011, 08:30 

Guest wrote:
Dear Support Team,
I wondering if I could create another account for playing next month. It is possible? Another question. Can I create new account with of course real data of mine, and playing on march but without chances for reward? Just for playing, and since begin April i start game for reward.
Regards!

Sure, you are welcome to register for the current contest and participate in March. We've seen cases when traders managed to get in the top-10 during 1-2 weeks of trading.

The registration for April will start on March, 25th.

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 08 Mar, 2011, 10:44 

in understand but im already register for march contest. So that will be my second account. I want to create new one. Im asking becouse im afraid of some kind of ban. I'll start playing for reward since april, not in march becouse that will be my second account. Please correct me.
Regards

Post subject: Re: Multiple Registration Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 09 Mar, 2011, 08:56 

Guest wrote:
in understand but im already register for march contest. So that will be my second account. I want to create new one. Im asking becouse im afraid of some kind of ban. I'll start playing for reward since april, not in march becouse that will be my second account. Please correct me.
Regards

There is no violation in the situation you are describing. Any participant has the right to participate in numerous (even all) consecutive contests during the year. The limitation applies to registering numerous accounts during the SAME month. E.g. you cannot open 2 account for March, but you can easily register one account in March, one in April, one in May etc.

The registration is always open only to one month. We remind that you can register to the current contest month until the 25th. After this date the participant received trading credential for the next contest month.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com