Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Hedging on my open positions
 Post subject: Hedging on my open positions Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 14 Feb, 2011, 10:06 

User rating: -
pls contest support , i opened my tading station today and i found out that all my open positions have been hedged,opposite positions
have been opened by Dukascopy,as one of my trades on EUR/USD hit target the hedge position did not leave making it impossible for me to re enter trades on EUR/USD what can i do ?cos i cant trade riht now because of this problem thanks

Post subject: Re: Hedging on my open positions Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 14 Feb, 2011, 10:31 

User rating: 8
demosco wrote:
pls contest support , i opened my tading station today and i found out that all my open positions have been hedged,opposite positions
have been opened by Dukascopy,as one of my trades on EUR/USD hit target the hedge position did not leave making it impossible for me to re enter trades on EUR/USD what can i do ?cos i cant trade riht now because of this problem thanks

Please familiarize with the over-the-weekend leverage policy: https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ ... ts/margin/
The issue has already been clarified in the forum numerously.
We remind that every Friday, at 18:00 GMT the weekend leverage (1:30) comes into force for all Dukascopy accounts. The 1:100 leverage is restored on Sunday's market opening. Positions that do not match the weekend leverage requirements get hedged automatically (which happened in your case). On contest accounts the trader can close the hedging position as soon as the 1:100 leverage is restored. For regular Demo and Live account the "merge" function is available.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com