Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Trade Management
 Post subject: Trade Management Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 12 Feb, 2011, 20:15 

User rating: -
Hi,
I wonder are you going to implement function to allow adjust the SL. It is very critical for people like me who has FULL time job ad we don't have time to monitor the trade all the time.

I think money management and risk and reward are VERY critical in the trading. Never let winning trade run into lose trade.
I would really appreciate we could have function to adjust the SL and let profit run.

Post subject: Re: Trade Management Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 14 Feb, 2011, 09:13 

User rating: 8
trendbreak wrote:
Hi,
I wonder are you going to implement function to allow adjust the SL. It is very critical for people like me who has FULL time job ad we don't have time to monitor the trade all the time.

I think money management and risk and reward are VERY critical in the trading. Never let winning trade run into lose trade.
I would really appreciate we could have function to adjust the SL and let profit run.

As we have already announced previously, we do consider the implementation of this functionality. Although we cannot indicate precise terms yet, we may confirm that the probability of its implementation is quite high.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com