Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

traders blog
 Post subject: traders blog Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 07 Feb, 2011, 12:35 

User rating: -
Dear contest support ,how can i go about adding my strategy in the strategy column on traders blog.
I dont think i come across it at the time i was registrering for the contest.Thank you

Post subject: Re: traders blog Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 07 Feb, 2011, 12:41 

User rating: 8
demosco wrote:
Dear contest support ,how can i go about adding my strategy in the strategy column on traders blog.
I dont think i come across it at the time i was registrering for the contest.Thank you

If you mean the form appearing on in the upper part of your profile page ("Click here to describe your strategy") - it is not compulsory. You may leave it empty if you wish. We implemented it with the purpose to allow contestants to share some information about their trading style, but we do not require it to be filled.

Although this form is not obligatory for filling, we highly recommend traders to exploit it as it allows visitors of your profile page to lean more about your trading strategy, which, ultimately, caters for your popularity. We do positively value strategy descriptions as well.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com