Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Fund deposit for contest winners.
 Post subject: Fund deposit for contest winners. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 20 Jan, 2011, 14:32 

User rating: -
Do the contest winners upon winning the contest ,have to open an account with Dukascopy with $1000 minimum in order to claim the prize. thanks for reply in advance

Post subject: Re: Fund deposit for contest winners. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 20 Jan, 2011, 14:38 

User rating: 8
master-slider wrote:
Do the contest winners upon winning the contest ,have to open an account with Dukascopy with $1000 minimum in order to claim the prize. thanks for reply in advance

No, the account is created with the deposit equal to the prize. If it's 500 USD, the account will be 500 USD worth. Winners do not have to transfer any additional sums.

Post subject: Re: Fund deposit for contest winners. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 05 Feb, 2011, 00:18 

since I'm working for financial company which i don't allow to trade through other broker. I have to use company brokerage to trade.

So I just open an live account and claim the prize, then withdraw the money to close the account?

Post subject: Re: Fund deposit for contest winners. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 15 Feb, 2011, 09:15 

User rating: 8
surewin wrote:
since I'm working for financial company which i don't allow to trade through other broker. I have to use company brokerage to trade.

So I just open an live account and claim the prize, then withdraw the money to close the account?

The prize can be withdrawn only upon satisfying the turnover criteria mentioned in the rules (https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/ ... ntestrules).

Post subject: Re: Fund deposit for contest winners. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 21 Apr, 2011, 07:51 

surewin wrote:

we know these belorussian dirty tricks - open tons of accounts then bet on anything that is moving and sure some account could win something, at least half grand.

Fortunately DukasCopy doesn't employ dumb employees on the contrary of other brokers so I can rely on them that they don't throw commission money earned from my live account on dumb prizes.

You should make more restrictions for winners
so that this content will not attract some fast fingered computer man that is interested solely in grabbing the prize money.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com