Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

sort of technical problem
 Post subject: sort of technical problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 07 Jan, 2011, 19:42 

User rating: 0
dear admin:

today friday 07Jan 2011 all my 3 open positions have been suddenly hedged without my action and without my permission.
i am a trader on the trader contest, my nick name is noseypip, hope you find out what happend.
up to my information i cann't open more than 1 order per pair, nor i cann't hedge, but without my permission or action all my positions hedged automatically :(

thanks.

Post subject: Re: sort of technical problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 10 Jan, 2011, 10:22 

User rating: 8
noseypip wrote:
dear admin:

today friday 07Jan 2011 all my 3 open positions have been suddenly hedged without my action and without my permission.
i am a trader on the trader contest, my nick name is noseypip, hope you find out what happend.
up to my information i cann't open more than 1 order per pair, nor i cann't hedge, but without my permission or action all my positions hedged automatically :(

thanks.

The leverage automatically went to 1:30 and your positions were hedged because of the over-the-weekend margin policy. It is a standard procedure for all Dukascopy accounts. Contest accounts are no exception. Every Friday at 18:00 GMT the leverage goes to 1:30 and returns back to 1:100 on Market opening.

Fore more details, please familiarize with the margin requirements: https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ ... ts/margin/

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com