Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 17:45 

User rating: -
Late Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oops! never thought the two times winner of the contest would involve in such violation of rules! I was really wondering how he managed to get 350% returns in 3 days and since then no performance increase. If he had traded genuinely in the beginning he wouldn't have traded with minimum volume for the rest of the contest. hope dukas will take stringent action against him.....

It is really interesting to see what problems some people have to hide their haters mentality and the envy in their thinking.
Skytrader is doing a fine job. And of course he is not the only one, facing this Platform delay. Here some examples:

For example "Arnas_IT", "CashCountIndustry", "sgtrader" to only name a few.

I have observed this several times in different months and in different traders blogs on my own.
Of course it also makes no sense like "skytrader" explained in his thread to open several times the same position unless
you want to exceed the maximum leverage on one pair. Sounds logic, doesn´t it? As far as i can see it, "skytraders"
position size was only 0.1 million. What sense does it make to open 2 positions with each only 0.1 million?
He can open other positions to make pips! What you guys try to construct is a total joke. If someone would be able
to trick and enter willingly two times the same order, the Contest platform would have severe problems.

But this platform has no severe errors.

I think everybody can live with this sometimes occuring Order Delay in 1 out of 10.000 Orders proceeded.

Your attempts to attack the current leader are cheap! The leader of the total Scoreboard and the leader of this
November Contest and a trader who has won this contest already one time and shows also interesting order descriptions and helpful analysis in his blog.

Come on, you are joking guys.

Relax and keep it real.

It’s not about how much quantity you trade for every error in the platform. it's about honesty. 2 positions in same pair will add to pip points. Whether it's 5M or 0.1M pips are calculated separately for pip points. no one stops trader from using maximum leverage especially when the balance is 300% of the initial amount. Initially skytrader gambled with high leverage this month and lucky guy got good returns and now afraid that he may lose in future trying to trade the low leverage trades.

Even though the platform due to connectivity problems allows multiple positions in the same pair, there is an explicit rule which says: Only 1 position could be opened at any instrument (if there is already an entry order, there is no possibility to open a market order and vice versa).

If he really wanted to be honest he should have closed the position saying there are 2 open positions but continued to hold the position there by gained pips point and also performance.

Just because a person has won previously, doesn't mean that he can violate rules.

Who ever you are referring to were never been on the top10 and passed without notice. But now the case is with a leader in score board. People don't expect leaders to break rules . If he is allowed to trade this month, from next month on wards the rule will not hold good as those who violate the rules give the example of skytrader and escape the penalties.

I still don't see why Dukascopy has not taken any action against him inspite of several complaints.

In fact, by banning him, Dukascopy will send a clear signal to others who break rules. Since he is popular and a good trader, may be they can give some relaxation to him and ban for a maximum of 3 months or so.

In previous occurrences of such violation of rules, Dukascopy has banned traders but this month no action till now. Let’s see what happens.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 21 Nov, 2011, 21:04 

Guest wrote:
Late Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oops! never thought the two times winner of the contest would involve in such violation of rules! I was really wondering how he managed to get 350% returns in 3 days and since then no performance increase. If he had traded genuinely in the beginning he wouldn't have traded with minimum volume for the rest of the contest. hope dukas will take stringent action against him.....

It is really interesting to see what problems some people have to hide their haters mentality and the envy in their thinking.
Skytrader is doing a fine job. And of course he is not the only one, facing this Platform delay. Here some examples:

For example "Arnas_IT", "CashCountIndustry", "sgtrader" to only name a few.

I have observed this several times in different months and in different traders blogs on my own.
Of course it also makes no sense like "skytrader" explained in his thread to open several times the same position unless
you want to exceed the maximum leverage on one pair. Sounds logic, doesn´t it? As far as i can see it, "skytraders"
position size was only 0.1 million. What sense does it make to open 2 positions with each only 0.1 million?
He can open other positions to make pips! What you guys try to construct is a total joke. If someone would be able
to trick and enter willingly two times the same order, the Contest platform would have severe problems.

But this platform has no severe errors.

I think everybody can live with this sometimes occuring Order Delay in 1 out of 10.000 Orders proceeded.

Your attempts to attack the current leader are cheap! The leader of the total Scoreboard and the leader of this
November Contest and a trader who has won this contest already one time and shows also interesting order descriptions and helpful analysis in his blog.

Come on, you are joking guys.

Relax and keep it real.

It’s not about how much quantity you trade for every error in the platform. it's about honesty. 2 positions in same pair will add to pip points. Whether it's 5M or 0.1M pips are calculated separately for pip points. no one stops trader from using maximum leverage especially when the balance is 300% of the initial amount. Initially skytrader gambled with high leverage this month and lucky guy got good returns and now afraid that he may lose in future trying to trade the low leverage trades.

Even though the platform due to connectivity problems allows multiple positions in the same pair, there is an explicit rule which says: Only 1 position could be opened at any instrument (if there is already an entry order, there is no possibility to open a market order and vice versa).

If he really wanted to be honest he should have closed the position saying there are 2 open positions but continued to hold the position there by gained pips point and also performance.

Just because a person has won previously, doesn't mean that he can violate rules.

Who ever you are referring to were never been on the top10 and passed without notice. But now the case is with a leader in score board. People don't expect leaders to break rules . If he is allowed to trade this month, from next month on wards the rule will not hold good as those who violate the rules give the example of skytrader and escape the penalties.

I still don't see why Dukascopy has not taken any action against him inspite of several complaints.

In fact, by banning him, Dukascopy will send a clear signal to others who break rules. Since he is popular and a good trader, may be they can give some relaxation to him and ban for a maximum of 3 months or so.

In previous occurrences of such violation of rules, Dukascopy has banned traders but this month no action till now. Let’s see what happens.

Ha, Ha, Ha.

Yeah, go on. I mean, dou you really believe what you say? Come on boy. Dream on. I bet Skytrader also appears in your nightmares?

Your guys are so funny.

"may be they can give some relaxation to him and ban for a maximum of 3 months or so"

For what, for a platform error other also have?

If i would be Skytrader, i would have a really great time just getting entertained by the haters. Really.

I am sure, you guys make him smile. At least I have to laugh out loud.

Get real Boyz.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 22 Nov, 2011, 04:12 

Guest wrote:

What is this? The little demagogues guide? When did any trader got banned for "previous occurrences of such violation of rules"?

When die Dukascopy ban a trader because the Dukascopy platform or an internet connection caused an Order Delay?

This did not happen, never! That is simply not true.

I can remember discussions at this forum where massive and intentional rule violations had occured by other prominent traders, but not Skytrader.

But i guess i am discussing here with Fanboys of these other traders? Probably.

I am talking about massive cheating with evaluation points tuning, fake orders, focussed influencing of the voting system to weaken direct opponents and so on. It happens right now again. Look for example at the guys who have three times more comments than unique visitors.

nickel01 is one of them. This is a real joke. While some of the best traders have almost none or even zero popularity points others circlevote each other to popularity nirvana with meaningless "Good Luck"-comments.

nickel01 for example received only yesterday in a few hours around 200 comments from one single user. in 2 hours.

Guest, you seem to be a real smartpant. The community needs guys like you. Learn to see the real violations and you can be a productive and respected member of this great community instead of being only a smartpant.

Why dont you just go and hunt down real rule violations instead of showing here this very cheap approach?

I mean, even a blind man could see how cheap all these Skytrader-bashing-attempts are. How bitter some of you take the success of Skytrader and the fact, that he is the scoreboardleader and is about to also perhaps reach and surpass the 10K prize money level. Some of you really got to get a life.

You cant reach Skytrader in his trading. Try to learn from him instead of trying to bash him around.

Peace, over and out.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 22 Nov, 2011, 08:42 

Quote:

Of course Skytrader did not break the rules!

You know that and all the others who had already faced this delay problem also know that. Your explanations why he should be punished are not very smart.

You counterpart yourself. You admit, that the positions were opened accidentically (because it is simply not possible to open them willingly) and now you want him to be punished, because he did not close them immediately.

Well, what would that have changed in case of the opening, that you declare to be a rule breaking, which in fact is none, because it did not occur willingly. So, you see, you talk a lot, but the logic in your words is missing, i am still searching for it.

And also what about the fact that he had informed the Support on his own as he explains in his blog? Why should he do that, after the problem occured if he wanted to take any profit out of it?

You are joking. You are a smartpant and it happens that you just hate Sky. Thats all what one can read in your words and theories.

Haters talk never makes sense.

Peace.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 23 Nov, 2011, 20:56 

it's a pity that skytrader has no supporter to him and he's updating the comments in DISGUISE.

anyone who follow his style of writing will obviously come to know that he's writing those comments just to save his skin.

skytrader, relax please. you always get opportunity next month. but DON'T EVEN DREAM OF WINNING THE CONTEST AFTER YOU VIOLATE RULES.

i know dukascopy will certainly punish those who are against their rules.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 24 Nov, 2011, 11:24 

dear guest,

bla, bla, bla...

no one except two or three haters is willing to expose his intellectual limitiation by trying to construct a rule violation out of a platfrom or network issue.

really no one, except you two or three guys.

WHAT YOU DO IS SO RIDICULOUS.

cheers.

skytrader

Post subject: please dukascopy increase the weight for the pip performance Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sat 03 Dec, 2011, 20:59 

its the only thing nobody can manipulate or gambling with hight leverage.
Something like 150 points will be great.

Thanks...

Post subject: forex is Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 04 Dec, 2011, 12:13 

Forex trading is the self-restraint and self-confidence and speed in decision-making and lack of greed and gain any satisfaction and flexibility to change what you expect with the market requirements and movements

Post subject: Platform trouble again Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 05 Dec, 2011, 13:20 

I had left my platform opened over the weekend, but when the markets opened no new candlesticks formed on my charts. I just saw some changes in my opened positions. Tried to reconnect - makes no difference. Closed the platform and wanted to log in, but again can not launch the platform. What could be the problem? This happens all the time!!!

Post subject: Cannot leave comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Dec, 2011, 03:02 

Hello ,

I am not able to leave comments on any blogs I get the " please log in before add any comments" message , although I am logged in to my blog. Hope to have this fixed and I will post comments back to all my friends .

Please advice,

Thanks,

Post subject: the genius"leading" competitor Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Dec, 2011, 22:16 

...... there is little difference between crazy and genius. Sorry, there are more fools and they usually do not end well. In psychology, you can find such a case of manic behavior, which shows one of the "leading" competitors. The Sky is blue, Roses are red, Sugar is sweet ..........

Post subject: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 20 Dec, 2011, 09:33 

Moving General discussion to lower down the page might help in getting threads posted in the correct forum. It is on the top of the table and by moving it down, its not going to be the first thing you see.

move it into "other" I say.

Post subject: Forecast for January -March 2012 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 01 Jan, 2012, 14:43 

First 3 months will be tough to trade as the European banks face payments of over 400billions euro .SO though they got a lot of euro from ECB a pressure on Euro in the short time must be taking into consideration .The main trend is short on Eur-Usd but on small periods the Euro will prove it's resilience and though everyone on the world is preaching Euro extinction and i myself have forecasted a parity between dollar and euro in 2012 i must also notice that everytime when the world is going after some currency head (as it happened with dollar also)in no more than couple of months we all see the contrary (the holdings in USD increased ) and my opinion is that the holdings in EURO will increase also .Do not let yourself manipulate by media.It is all about profit guys !!!!:))))Many thanks for reading this

Post subject: Today's trading warning!! Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Jan, 2012, 09:05 

Due to lack of volumes today market may swing around 50 pips so be prepare for a hard ride today.No matter the day trading i will enter a trade in the opposite direction tonight when real trading starts so, if market finish upwards i will short it ,and if market finish downwards i will enter long for at least 30 pips profit .Let's see if it plays out !!!!!:)))

Post subject: Re: Pre and post-trade comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 05 Jan, 2012, 10:55 

Dog_Fafik wrote:
Would it be possible to comment on the trades after the order was placed (and not before)? Sometimes it is inconvenient to comment pre-trade.

I 100% agree with this comment. As you may know, it is often time sensitive to get your order executed. I unfortunately hit a few random keys just so that something gets inserted and I can close the message box. I believe that more legitimate comments could be made if it is after the order execution, or at least provide the ability to adjust the comment following order execution. I think it would also allow for greater learning from newbies as the comments would actually have substance. JMHO

Post subject: PPK288 and ELFIN64 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 05 Jan, 2012, 14:45 

they trade in group right now with five reverse position to be sure one can make profit.
I pretty sure if we looking for another nickname from estonia,we can find another nick.
What about the people who trade together if they don't have the same IP.
nothing?

Post subject: Re: PPK288 and ELFIN64 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 11 Jan, 2012, 11:48 

User rating: 8
nomorecheating wrote:
they trade in group right now with five reverse position to be sure one can make profit.
I pretty sure if we looking for another nickname from estonia,we can find another nick.
What about the people who trade together if they don't have the same IP.
nothing?

10 participants have just been disqualified permanently for multiple registrations.

Post subject: competition Rules Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 12 Jan, 2012, 16:01 

Hello! My question to the organizers of the event.
The rules of the competition said ... TP, SL levels may not initially be closer than 10 pips .. I can not set tp
closer. But then we minusovat and amounts received from one to nine pipsov.Primite, please note that
and give the answer
Sincerely, randeks

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 18 Jan, 2012, 14:22 

Hello for Everyone!

I'd registered 2 days ago in the traders contest, but I didn't received email with contest platform login details. How long must I wait for that???!!! Any help?

Post subject: opening of live acct Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 18 Jan, 2012, 21:48 

i asked through e mail 2 questions but they were not replied now i am asking again on this forum,what is the minimum amount to open a live acct and does automated system works in live acct

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com