Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: error Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 21 Feb, 2012, 05:10 

User rating: -
hi there,

there is an error reporting the equity in my contest trading account.........while I have now 374.144 equity and one eur/usd long 1 milion, the statistic on your website shows 365.000 equity and 2 eur/usd long positions (which is virtually impossible since you cannot have 2 open positions on the same pair simultaniously)........please check and make the necessary corrections........

thepipswizzard

Post subject: my contest account banned Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 22 Feb, 2012, 03:23 

Hello, Dukascopy

when i trying to login i see this message "Your account has been temporarily banned until 28.02.2012 - 15:13. Reason: spam"

i'm not spammer .. i want to know what i did ..
Thank you

Best Regards

Post subject: User name or Nick name Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 27 Feb, 2012, 12:10 

Hello Dukascopy. Can I change my nickname?

Post subject: can't log in to the trading platform Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Wed 29 Feb, 2012, 08:56 

can't log into the trading platform

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 29 Feb, 2012, 17:05 

User rating: 0
everytime I launch trading platform, I need to delete Java cache and it is very inconvenient. Please, take care of this issue

Post subject: I can not login in Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 02 Mar, 2012, 13:11 

I can not login in the java platfrom for the trders contest. What should i do??

Post subject: problem with login Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 05 Mar, 2012, 10:20 

I can not login in the traders contest, i have cleared my java but still i can not log in

Thank you

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 05 Mar, 2012, 18:49 

User rating: 94
Hi.

Have you cleared the java cache, future?

If you want to know how just see my article about it at article contest here

May be that can help in your problem.

Good luck and trade well

JL

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 07 Mar, 2012, 08:37 

i have cleared the java cache but still i can not log in. I receive this message: <?xml version="1.0"?>
<jnlp spec="1.6+" codebase="https://www.dukascopy.com/client/demo/jclient/" href="jforex.jnlp">
<information>
<title>JForex Client</title>
<vendor>FX Marketplace Platform</vendor>
<description kind="one-line">JForex Trading Platform</description>
<description kind="short">JForex Trading Platform</description>
<description kind="tooltip">JForex Trading Platform</description>
<icon href="../../images/jforex_icon.png"/>
</information>
<security>
<all-permissions/>
</security>
<update check="timeout" policy="always"/>
<resources>
<property name="jnlp.client.version" value=""/>
<property name="jnlp.platform.mode" value="jforex"/>
<property name="jnlp.client.mode" value="DEMO"/>
<property name="jnlp.login.url" value="https://www1.dukascopy.com/authorization/demo,https://www2.dukascopy.com/authorization/demo,https://www3.dukascopy.com/authorization/demo"/>
<property name="sun.java2d.d3d" value="false"/>
<java version="1.6+" initial-heap-size="32m" max-heap-size="512m"/>
<jar href="lib/7zip-4.65.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/DDS2-Connector-1.1.54.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/DDS2-TextEditor-1.7.1.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/JForex-API-2.6.60.1.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/ecj-3.5.2.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/jForex-2.14.28.1.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/jakarta-regexp-1.4.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/jcalendar-1.3.3.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/lucene-core-3.4.0.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/lucene-highlighter-3.4.0.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/lucene-memory-3.4.0.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/lucene-queries-3.4.0.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/mina-core-1.1.7.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/mina-filter-ssl-1.1.7.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/nlink-1.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/slf4j-api-1.5.8.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/slf4j-jdk14-1.5.8.jar" main="false"/>
<jar href="lib/ta-lib-0.4.4dc.jar" main="false"/>
</resources>
<application-desc main-class="com.dukascopy.dds2.greed.GreedClient"/>
</jnlp>

Any idea??

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 08 Mar, 2012, 01:15 

User rating: 94
future:

Where do you receive that message ???
in the browser???

What you posted is the content of jnlp file
If so, you dont have java webstart correctly instaled, or have jnlp file not associated with java webstart or some other strange problem.
Uninstall Java and install again may help.

Other way is to create a shortcut as i explain on my first article of Article Contest as it use java webstart directly.

Good luck and trade well

Post subject: login problems Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Apr, 2012, 07:17 

I have got the problem with the login. Yesterday i opened the trading account for contestMonth: April 2012
Account ID: 422948
Login: DEMOAC04ydkIs
Password: ydkIs, but i can not load the trading platform. I receive the next message: Authentication failed. Any help?

Post subject: unable to login Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Apr, 2012, 09:03 

Hi,
any help?????

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 02 Apr, 2012, 09:53 

Hi,

I am new here and just started with the april contest. Can you tell how often performance/balance is updated? I did a trade and don''t see stats coming back in my balance... Just wondering.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 06 Apr, 2012, 10:58 

hello i.m haanmonhoo from mongolia i want one thing my choise was thats time wrong
in contest i going 1000$amount
please do amount 100$ or 10000$ it wiil be good choises

Post subject: Unable to launch the application !? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 08 Apr, 2012, 20:48 

Dear All,

Please advice what should I do to enter successfully into the trading platform. Last week it has worked fine... My Java is okay.

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,

Krasimir Petrov

Post subject: No dukascopy point & popularty Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 27 Apr, 2012, 20:05 

I have 1318 pips as well as with m ethology also popularty ,hence what is the reason not giving dukascopy poit? kindly explain me.

Post subject: Suggestion: Heavier weightage on pip than profits. Post rating: 1   New post Posted: Fri 25 May, 2012, 11:35 

User rating: 1
Hey everyone,

As the contest's coming to and end, I want to express my observation.

Dukascopy has been doing a very good job in creating a comprehensive grading system in this Trader's Contest, considering that most other contests only grade the profits.

However, I think that there is a way to make it even more excellent.

So far we know that profit and pip has the same % factor, which is 36.4%
To prevent overleveraging and encourage responsible trading behaviour, why not shift some of the weight from profits to pip points? E.g. 18.2% on profits and 54.6% on pips.

Post subject: prahimees Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 Jul, 2012, 13:25 

my contest platform no opening

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 16 Aug, 2012, 15:34 

Hello!

I have a small problem. As I undestood in the trader contest rules I must have one order in the market. but I saw some boys having two nd more orders in the market at the same time. how to undestand their position?? please help me!

Post subject: OHLC Index Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 06 Sep, 2012, 18:22 

How do I enlarge OHLC Index numbers. Everything I tried does not work.
Thanks

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com