Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 15 Nov, 2010, 17:54 

User rating: 8
Trader Contest

Post subject: If is possible to show more data Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Dec, 2010, 18:47 

User rating: 0
Hi Support,
is possible to show even:
1. the amount of money or the number of lots in "Trader blog" for each position
2. the sum of pips earned for each traders in "Contest standings"

Best regards,
Frank

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Dec, 2010, 21:45 

User rating: -
hi

i use other types of analysis
what i have to write in comment

Post subject: cannot login to forex community Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 00:20 

User rating: 1
I can't seem to login to the forex community. After entering my login information in the login page, I just go back to the main page and my credential is still Guest. I tried entering a wrong password deliberately and it says I had the wrong login. So my login information is correct.

FYI, I tried Google Chrome and Firefox on Linux, and Chrome on Win7.

Post subject: i cant login on my traders contest account Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 03:00 

i tried all the browser to login on traders contest blog but i can't...

Post subject: Re: cannot login to forex community Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 04:36 

User rating: 2
quantisan wrote:
I can't seem to login to the forex community. After entering my login information in the login page, I just go back to the main page and my credential is still Guest. I tried entering a wrong password deliberately and it says I had the wrong login. So my login information is correct.

FYI, I tried Google Chrome and Firefox on Linux, and Chrome on Win7.

Same here. But able access the information. (though not able to post comments) Guess, it could be a status update issue within the server.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 11:30 

User rating: 3
I somehow fail at registering for this. I'm signed up for the "Forex Community" part as Cashbone. However, when I proceed to register for the trading contest itself, it says my nickname is already registered (and thus my registration is denied). I don't want to confuse things by having multiple nicknames. Could someone give me a hint?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 11:39 

i can not find the link to register for the trader contest, only the strategy contest
is available for me -> https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/ ... y_contest/

can someone post me the link?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 11:48 

The link for the new contest is https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 11:56 

ok found it with google ;-)

--> https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/

is it necessary to register to the jforex community again to join the contest
(login with this account does not work) or only "join" the contest and fill out
the registration form?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 12:10 

Tom, you should probably only do the "join" registration. I suspect my problem is due to registering for the community first (which lets you comment and vote and such).

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 12:28 

i will wait for a support answer, because it's a bit confusing if there is an "own"
forum for the trader contest or not. at the moment, i can not login with this
account. and if you want to fill out the "join the contest" form, you will select
a nickname, but how to connect that nickname with the forum nickname ...

it would be better if there is only the registration form to join the contest, and
with the selected nickname, you should automatically registered for the contest
forum with same nickname!

Post subject: Re: cannot login to forex community Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 15:01 

@Quantisan, the problem was fixed. Please try again.

Post subject: Re: If is possible to show more data Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 15:07 

Frank wrote:
Hi Support,
is possible to show even:
1. the amount of money or the number of lots in "Trader blog" for each position
2. the sum of pips earned for each traders in "Contest standings"

Best regards,
Frank

Frank, the main interface will keep improving and we are planning to add the trade size to the Trader Blog. I think you will get both these features later this month.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 15:08 

Guest wrote:
hi

i use other types of analysis
what i have to write in comment

Use Personal view in this case.

Post subject: Re: i cant login on my traders contest account Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 15:08 

tdurai84 wrote:
i tried all the browser to login on traders contest blog but i can't...

Please try again. It should be ok now.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 15:10 

Tom299 wrote:
ok found it with google ;-)

--> https://www.dukascopy.com/tradercontest/

is it necessary to register to the jforex community again to join the contest
(login with this account does not work) or only "join" the contest and fill out
the registration form?

Tom299, you can register as a participant or as a viewer. If you register as a participant, you can view, comment and rate other traders too. So, we recommend you to participate in the contest.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 15:11 

Cashbone wrote:
Tom, you should probably only do the "join" registration. I suspect my problem is due to registering for the community first (which lets you comment and vote and such).

Cahbone, we've removed your registration from the forex community. You can re-register now again as a participant.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 15:13 

Tom299 wrote:
i will wait for a support answer, because it's a bit confusing if there is an "own"
forum for the trader contest or not. at the moment, i can not login with this
account. and if you want to fill out the "join the contest" form, you will select
a nickname, but how to connect that nickname with the forum nickname ...

it would be better if there is only the registration form to join the contest, and
with the selected nickname, you should automatically registered for the contest
forum with same nickname!

Well, it'a bit tricky this time. For the moment, the forum and the contest are separated. You need to register for the contest independently. Of course, you can choose the same nickname as you have on the forum. Of course, if it is still available.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010, 15:18 

Contest Support wrote:
Cahbone, we've removed your registration from the forex community. You can re-register now again as a participant.

Thanks!

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com