Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: spam in comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 01:31 

User rating: -
is there a way to flag or notify dukascopy of spam in comments?

if not it would be a great feature to add.

Post subject: Re: spam in comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 09:15 

User rating: 8
mptrades wrote:
is there a way to flag or notify dukascopy of spam in comments?

if not it would be a great feature to add.

Currently there is no such built-in function (like "Report issue"). Still, in future we might introduce it.

Meanwhile, whenever you notice any kind of annoying content, you may either delete it (every message can be deleted) or send us a notice to [email protected]

Post subject: Re: Question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 09:17 

pyv wrote:
What is Avatar at the registrasion form ? It is a file.... of which chracteristics ?

It is the profile picture you are offered to upload.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 13:36 

Quote:
At equal quantity of points, the preference will be given to the trader having the best rank in a nomination "Trader's popularity"

Why in DUKASCOPY TRADER contest the determinant factor has nothing to do with Dukacopy or trading and after all is the most manipulation affected one. It doesn't seem right.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 31 May, 2011, 21:15 

anyway contest support, thank you for being prompt in replying us. i guess the contest support we get from here is better than 95% of the contest out there...

it's like 80% of time, something would have gone wrong when the client calls up the dealing desk. likewise, contest support isnt easy. thanks. =)

Post subject: popularity frauds Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Jun, 2011, 08:53 

It made sense to penalise where it deserves; otherwise it is a meaningless point score in a contest. Secondly, I feel that votes for "I like" also make very little sense when pairs or trades are still open because open trades may end up in LOSSES as closed trades. In these cases, why should contestants get a +1 vote for a closed LOSS and will dukascopy consider such a +1 vote worthy for point score?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 01 Jun, 2011, 16:24 

Support wrote:
Trader Contest

can you tell me please why I can not move SL (even in profit) , are the rules changed again or ?
the platform gives me window, but when I try to move SL, it says SL/TP must be 10 pips ??? even when I am 20 and more pips + ???? so what is wrong ?

kind regards
debs

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Jun, 2011, 09:51 

hi support wrote:
Support wrote:
Trader Contest

can you tell me please why I can not move SL (even in profit) , are the rules changed again or ?
the platform gives me window, but when I try to move SL, it says SL/TP must be 10 pips ??? even when I am 20 and more pips + ???? so what is wrong ?

kind regards
debs

This bug will be fixed with the nearest platform update, which is about to happen. Provisionally, within today

Post subject: Popularity Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 02 Jun, 2011, 22:26 

I have not a strategy to increase popularity! Can anyone help me?

Post subject: Volume spread analysis Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 Jun, 2011, 07:12 

Does anybody here use any VSA indicator for trading?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 03 Jun, 2011, 14:24 

I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT
IT SAYS : NETWORK CONNECTION ERROR!!!
PLZ HELP

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 05 Jun, 2011, 11:55 

how many positions can i open at the same time with amount of 5.00 ??
i mean can i open a position of 5 EUR/USD and at the same time i open a postion of 5 GBP/USD ??
so 2 opened position at the same time with amount of 10 ??
THX

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Jun, 2011, 08:23 

The news says: "Individual comments are available for every of the winners" but I can't find any individual comments. Where are they?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Jun, 2011, 14:54 

Multisanti wrote:
The news says: "Individual comments are available for every of the winners" but I can't find any individual comments. Where are they?

Apologies for the misprint. Already fixed.

Individual comments are no more written. They were prepared for every top-10 participant in the beginning of the contest. Now only the general endnote is made for the month.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 06 Jun, 2011, 14:57 

Guest wrote:
how many positions can i open at the same time with amount of 5.00 ??
i mean can i open a position of 5 EUR/USD and at the same time i open a postion of 5 GBP/USD ??
so 2 opened position at the same time with amount of 10 ??
THX

The maximum number of positions opened simultaneously is 5. Hence you can open five 5 mio positions at a time, provided that your current equity allows that.

Post subject: Can I add more to a single position? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 08 Jun, 2011, 19:44 

I read that we may only have one trade open at a time. Am I allowed to add lots to an already open position?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Jun, 2011, 12:36 

User rating: 0
Contest Support wrote:
hi support wrote:
Support wrote:
Trader Contest

kind regards
debs

This bug will be fixed with the nearest platform update, which is about to happen. Provisionally, within today

It's still there. >30 pips in the money, yet when trying to move s/l to b/e (more than 10 pips too) it says "SL/TP are to be at least 10 pips."

What does that mean anyway? That the order should be moved at least 10 pips? Or that the order should be at least 10 pips from the current market price? (both conditions have been satisfied btw, but still...)

Post subject: Re: Can I add more to a single position? Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Jun, 2011, 14:22 

Ek0 wrote:
I read that we may only have one trade open at a time. Am I allowed to add lots to an already open position?

You can open only one position simultaneously per currency pair. Otherwise, 5 positions at a time are allowed.

Adding lots to an already opened position (hence opening the same currency pair) is impossible.

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Jun, 2011, 14:40 

Re: to fxadb42

The issue has just been double-checked. SL/TP shift works correctly now.
Please make sure you are not using an outdated version of the platform (Help => About...). The right version to use is 2.13.17

Post subject: Re: Popularity Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 09 Jun, 2011, 22:59 

Nicco wrote:
I have not a strategy to increase popularity! Can anyone help me?

thats what it comes down to it looks like, what happens if my page gets hit by a botnet about 200,000,000 times? just curious

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com