Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

General Discussion and Comments
 Post subject: "I likes" system not working Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 May, 2011, 03:03 

User rating: -
I cant vote my fellow traders for their tradings.

Post subject: Re: Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 May, 2011, 11:52 

User rating: 8
tdurai84 wrote:
I cant vote my fellow traders for their tradings.

1. Please note that voting is active only for the trades updated within the last 24 hours.

2. Also, the reason for you not being able to vote could have been the short-term technical issue with the comments that lasted from Sunday. Not it has already been fixed.

Post subject: Not just popularity... Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 16 May, 2011, 16:11 

I fully agree with that one with Dukascopy being one of the few brockers offering a GREAT free demo contest,
BUT the methodology or better put, the algorithmes of calculating points are STILL a mystery for a great
majority of contestants.That EVERYTHING is RELATIVE has already the most clever guy of all stated before...
But HOW relative?Points melting down with no apparent reason,even hard stuff as performance points let alone popularity.
The MAIN reason most of us are here is to excercise "trading good practice" and discipline!Whatever personal trading style!
The fuzzy laconic answers to repeted request of transparency from participants have not yet met the desired quality.
I have more than 120 UNIQUE VISITORS to my blog, most of them from Twitter Forex-groups and still 0(zero,nil, null,nix:)) popularity points.I know I know all is relative but again how relative?Previous answers are not clear....
Knowing the exact methodology with + and - makes more conscious traders,showing where is place for improvement.Going live I choose to trade the way I learn to trade in this contest!But nobody will be there
to count my points,so i will need to know how to....Otherwise the contest loses its REAL purpose, from a contestant perspective of course. Chances to a prize winning place average 1(one ,uno,un,en)%! and CAN NOT and SHOULD NOT BE THE MAIN INCENTIVE!
In my opinion it is high time to PUT THE FISH ON THE TABLE!

Post subject: popularity points Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 20 May, 2011, 19:16 

I have has apporx 50 emails liking my trades but I have 0 popularity points, could someone explain to me how this works. Thanks

Post subject: Login Account ID: 258463 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 22 May, 2011, 18:31 

Hello Dukascopy Team!

I got a problem with my login. "Authentication failed. Please check youre login details"
The login and password are definitely correct! Last week i trade with another internet connection in germany. I am disqualified because two different IP's???? Please HELP!

Post subject: Re: Login Account ID: 258463 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 22 May, 2011, 22:49 

Lieto wrote:
Hello Dukascopy Team!

I got a problem with my login. "Authentication failed. Please check youre login details"
The login and password are definitely correct! Last week i trade with another internet connection in germany. I am disqualified because two different IP's???? Please HELP!

I have the same problem, I can not login anymore...

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Sun 22 May, 2011, 23:43 

User rating: 0
I am having the same connection problem saying "authentification falied...." And surely I'm typing all correctly..... why did it happened?! I use 2 conections different IPs. Is this not alowed?

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 May, 2011, 03:38 

it happened to me too.. i got a eur trade running.. ~_~ my pips are running away.

Post subject: need help Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 May, 2011, 06:45 

Hi, i need help! I can't login my contest trading platform.
By every try to login i read "Authentication failed"
Thanks!

P.S:my ID:259448

Post subject: Re: General Discussion and Comments Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 May, 2011, 07:59 

marceizi wrote:
I am having the same connection problem saying "authentification falied...." And surely I'm typing all correctly..... why did it happened?! I use 2 conections different IPs. Is this not alowed?

Please check the following post for a solution: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=35129

Post subject: PRICE UPDATION PROBLEMS Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 23 May, 2011, 14:03 

User rating: 2
The last updated prices are 12:00 gmt afterwards the prices are not moving on the screen in the Jforex however it allows other functions. Flushing out the cache doesn't bring it back to normal. Does anybody else have the same issues??

Post subject: Re: PRICE UPDATION PROBLEMS Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 May, 2011, 10:31 

Victor wrote:
The last updated prices are 12:00 gmt afterwards the prices are not moving on the screen in the Jforex however it allows other functions. Flushing out the cache doesn't bring it back to normal. Does anybody else have the same issues??

Your platform probably got disconnected (connection issues?). There were no problems with the price feed.

Post subject: SL/TP are to be at least 10 pips Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 May, 2011, 16:10 

User rating: 0
What's the idea behind "SL/TP are to be at least 10 pips"? Market moved in my direction, established a new support a few pips above the previous one and I want to move my SL to reduce risk. Why shouldn't it be allowed to move SL as much (or as little) as wanted by the trader?

Post subject: New evaluation points calculation. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 24 May, 2011, 23:31 

Guys, you at dukascopy are really doing a wonderful job. Very happy with the way of calcualting new evaluation points. thanks for removing the close by sl/tp as traders could cheat after the introduction of movable sl/tp.

Thanks a ton for your real hard work where you introduced new way to calculate points which i never thought of before as a measure to calculate the points.

Post subject: Profile Image not showing in Trader Blog page Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 25 May, 2011, 02:24 

my image/avatar shows up fine when I go to edit profile, however it is still default in the trader blog?

its not offensive (unless bald men w/ glasses is offensive to someone LOL)

btw that's a cigarette (camel blue to be exact) in my mouth, nothing more =D

Post subject: Re: New evaluation points calculation. Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 25 May, 2011, 07:53 

Naga wrote:
Guys, you at dukascopy are really doing a wonderful job. Very happy with the way of calcualting new evaluation points. thanks for removing the close by sl/tp as traders could cheat after the introduction of movable sl/tp.

Thanks a ton for your real hard work where you introduced new way to calculate points which i never thought of before as a measure to calculate the points.

Thank you for the positive appraisal.

We also expect that the traders will appreciate the updated Dukascopy points calculation system. Particularly, the drawdowns statistics.

Post subject: Re: Profile Image not showing in Trader Blog page Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 25 May, 2011, 07:55 

mptrades wrote:
my image/avatar shows up fine when I go to edit profile, however it is still default in the trader blog?

its not offensive (unless bald men w/ glasses is offensive to someone LOL)

btw that's a cigarette (camel blue to be exact) in my mouth, nothing more =D

That is a technical issue known for quite a long time. Nothing to do with your profile picture. ;)

We are working on that problem. Currently the image server (images storage) is being developed. It will allow the correct demonstration of pictures not only in all the parts of the community/contests, but adding those pictures to the present forum as well.

Post subject: EUR Resisteance at 1.38841 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 27 May, 2011, 13:33 

Fibo showing EUR resistance below 1.3800

Post subject: Ante777 Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 27 May, 2011, 19:48 

Congratulations on your achievement in Dukascopy Trader Contest!!!!!

Post subject: Question Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 30 May, 2011, 21:44 

What is Avatar at the registrasion form ? It is a file.... of which chracteristics ?

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com