Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Lost All Reputation Points
 Post subject: Lost All Reputation Points Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 Mar, 2013, 09:01 

User rating: 1
Hello Support,

Please help. Over the weekend I was placing comments regarding traders/contestants successful trades. On or about the 5th comment, I received a message stating that my account had been blocked until today. Can you please explain to me why that had happened?

Additionally, when I logged into my account today I noticed that all my reputation points had been deleted. Can you please help to rectify this technical issue?

Thank you, Bigsteely101

Post subject: Re: Lost All Reputation Points Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 04 Mar, 2013, 12:48 

User rating: 0
Hello ,

This is not a technical , your account had been blocked because too much copy copy/paste comments is considered as a spam.
additionnaly , as a spammer, you lost all your reputation points .

To avoid this , do not copy /paste the same comment .Try to write unique comment per trade /user you want to comment .

Post subject: Re: Lost All Reputation Points Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 05 Mar, 2013, 11:06 

User rating: 1
Thanks for the info. Makes sense I suppose; no one enjoys receiving the typical spamming that we became accustomed to! I only wish I knew about this new rule before losing 100+ reputation points. A warning could have solved the problem and would have been greatly appreciated! Unfortunately, I have to learn by my mistake. Now to work at gaining reputation points.

Post subject: Re: Lost All Reputation Points Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 12 Mar, 2013, 09:02 

User rating: 0
You should be very precise in your content while commenting. The copy pasting thing can destroy your reputation.
activities for kids in Seattle

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com