Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Registration problem
 Post subject: Registration problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 31 May, 2012, 15:48 

User rating: 0
I have problem with registration. I was born in 1966. It looks the contest is only for younger isnt it? When I put the correct year of birth it didnt proceed. When I put 1990 it was ok. When I wanted to correct my profil it didnt work again. I got message ERR_MESS_MATCH_NUMBER_BIRTHDAY :?: Monika

Post subject: Re: Registration problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Jun, 2012, 04:24 

User rating: 2
monikalor wrote:
I have problem with registration. I was born in 1966. It looks the contest is only for younger isnt it? When I put the correct year of birth it didnt proceed. When I put 1990 it was ok. When I wanted to correct my profil it didnt work again. I got message ERR_MESS_MATCH_NUMBER_BIRTHDAY :?: Monika

Hello, Monika,

No. I was born in 1963 and I have joined the Dukascopy contesy since last year.

Please try again.

Good Luck.

Theo Suryadi

Post subject: Re: Registration problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 01 Jun, 2012, 11:53 

User rating: 1
monikalor wrote:

This contest is for those who are young at heart than physical age monika. your real age doesn't matter here. You might have missed to fill something. Check the "red sentence" you may see while filling the form for errors.

Post subject: Re: Registration problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 05 Jun, 2012, 18:06 

User rating: 0
Thank you for your answers. I used different nickname and the problem is still there. How can I ask Dukascopy support please?

Post subject: Re: Registration problem Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 21 Jun, 2012, 14:10 

User rating: 8
Thanks for reporting, will be fixed and deployed shortly.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com