Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

comment thread
 Post subject: comment thread Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 10 Feb, 2011, 23:21 

User rating: -
Dear contest support,i dont understand why i have not been able to comment on other traders blog as we used to since the start of this competition.When i click on comments it flags an error message "wrong comment type" instead of asking me to log in and comment.Please I need an immediate answer to this .thank you.

Post subject: Re: comment thread Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 11 Feb, 2011, 09:21 

User rating: 8
demosco wrote:
Dear contest support,i dont understand why i have not been able to comment on other traders blog as we used to since the start of this competition.When i click on comments it flags an error message "wrong comment type" instead of asking me to log in and comment.Please I need an immediate answer to this .thank you.

Dear contest participant,

We've made no changes to the commenting system. Nothing has been disables. Even more, we have supplemented it with an additional feature - Free Format Posts. You may comment them and regular trading messages in the same way you did it all over the period of the contest.

In case you are experiencing some difficulties with this functionality, please send us a notice to [email protected]
Please enclose a respective screenshot and the description of the issue. We will be able to investigate and resolve it then.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com