Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Community unavailable
 Post subject: Community unavailable Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Mon 28 May, 2018, 14:41 

User rating: 0
Hi,
There is a problem with server. I can't upload strategies from visual jforex.
Regards

Attachments:
error.png [581.23 KiB]
Downloaded 1876 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Community unavailable Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 30 May, 2018, 15:56 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Hello.

Currently we are having a technical problem with uploading strategies from Visual JF to the Contest.
You can use the workaround to upload the strategy to the June contest. Visual JF -> File menu -> Export -> JAVA.
You will get java code of the strategy. Do not change the name of the file.
From your Strategies List upload it by "Add new strategy" button.

Kind regards, Support Team.

Post subject: Re: Community unavailable Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 06 Jun, 2018, 12:53 

User rating: 0
vadim_berezhnoj wrote:
Hello.

Currently we are having a technical problem with uploading strategies from Visual JF to the Contest.
You can use the workaround to upload the strategy to the June contest. Visual JF -> File menu -> Export -> JAVA.
You will get java code of the strategy. Do not change the name of the file.
From your Strategies List upload it by "Add new strategy" button.

Kind regards, Support Team.

I already have a vjforex strategy running for june contest. But i would like to update the strategy.
So, i tried your guide and export a java file. Then I click on add new strategy. Then I choose source file as the
exported java file. Then I gave a title. also, I wrote the description and left others blank. When I tried to add
the strategy, nothing happen. have a look at the screenshot. what is still left so that I can add an update version
of the strategy that's running.

Thanks,

Attachments:
Add Strategy.jpg [123.87 KiB]
Downloaded 1817 times
DISCLAIMER: Dukascopy Bank SA's waiver of responsability - Documents, data or information available on this webpage may be posted by third parties without Dukascopy Bank SA being obliged to make any control on their content. Anyone accessing this webpage and downloading or otherwise making use of any document, data or information found on this webpage shall do it on his/her own risks without any recourse against Dukascopy Bank SA in relation thereto or for any consequences arising to him/her or any third party from the use and/or reliance on any document, data or information found on this webpage.

Post subject: Re: Community unavailable Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 14 Jun, 2018, 02:09 

User rating: 3
Same problem here, i get "community unavailable" error while trying to update the strategy.
the solution stated above doesn't solve the issue.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com