Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Sep 2016 - Strategy is stopped after hours of running
 Post subject: Sep 2016 - Strategy is stopped after hours of running Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 06 Sep, 2016, 19:31 

User rating: 0
Hi there,
I've been experiencing serious problems in Sep 2016 contest.
I've needed to start strategy couple of times since contests began. Every time strategy is running couple of hours, however after some unpredictable timespan from the start the strategy is stopped with no obvious reasons. There are not any compilation issues and also I've been running same strategy couple of month (at least from Jan 2016) without any of such serious issues. Could you please have a look and investigate what's wrong?

Post subject: Re: Sep 2016 - Strategy is stopped after hours of running Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Wed 07 Sep, 2016, 16:58 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating:
Hello.

To see the reason of the stop open Strategy Logs.
Open your contest account in JForex platform -> Profile -> Strategy Log.

Post subject: Re: Sep 2016 - Strategy is stopped after hours of running Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Tue 13 Sep, 2016, 20:12 

User rating: 0
Interesting. Something has started my strategy, it was not me, and it works for 2 or 3 days now.

Thanks

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com