Dukascopy

Wiki JStore Search Login

Strategy does not work properly any more
 Post subject: Strategy does not work properly any more Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Oct, 2015, 13:41 

User rating: 1
Hi,

One block of my visual strategy had become red lighted (see picture below). The strategy does not work properly any more. Sometimes it opens trades under the same conditions but sometimes it does not. When I test the strategy on Historical Tester as well as on my Demo account it works properly.
Please investigate the case.

Kind regards,
kostakis

Post subject: Re: Strategy does not work properly any more Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Oct, 2015, 16:45 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

This happens to me once but I did not notice any inconsistencies regarding the test result. What I've mad is simply clicking on the field result and then the block turns to green.
I did not managed to reproduce this but if you have a better description it would be great to fix this issue.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Strategy does not work properly any more Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Thu 15 Oct, 2015, 19:43 

amine_chourou wrote:
Hi,

This happens to me once but I did not notice any inconsistencies regarding the test result. What I've mad is simply clicking on the field result and then the block turns to green.
I did not managed to reproduce this but if you have a better description it would be great to fix this issue.

Thanks

Thanks for the prompt answer. I did that. I mean I clicked on the "Result" and the block turned to green. However, when I closed the strategy and opened it after some time it was red lighted again. And one more thing, Historical test results do not match Strategy contest results. I use the strategy in Strategy contest however, a lot of trades which open in Historical test do not manage to open in a Strategy contest. Could you please help me with that?
Thank you.

The Best Answer  Post subject: Re: Strategy does not work properly any more Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Oct, 2015, 08:23 
Visual JForex expert at Dukascopy

User rating: 288
Hi,

These are 2 separate issues, I'll handle the the first one.
Did the strategy results cope with Jforex H.tester ?
In case it doesn't, can you please attach the strategy and raise a post in Visual Jforex ?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Strategy does not work properly any more Post rating: 0   New post Posted: Fri 16 Oct, 2015, 09:17 

amine_chourou wrote:
Hi,

These are 2 separate issues, I'll handle the the first one.
Did the strategy results cope with Jforex H.tester ?
In case it doesn't, can you please attach the strategy and raise a post in Visual Jforex ?

Thanks

I did that. My new post was raised in Visual Jforex.
Thanks for your help.

Jump to:  

© 1998-2024 Dukascopy® Bank SA
On-line Currency forex trading with Swiss Forex Broker - ECN Forex Brokerage,
Managed Forex Accounts, introducing forex brokers, Currency Forex Data Feed and News
Currency Forex Trading Platform provided on-line by Dukascopy.com